Welcome to Margerine Town formal Velveetaville formally Silver Creek Slim County

Started by Delmonico, May 22, 2006, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Drawn by light and sound the Eller-funk enters tha thread.  He smells Eller-funk funk everywhere.  He is attracted to a large Clebrity that is covered in Eller-funk funk.

< PLEASE NOTE THE ANIMAL DECENCY LEAGUE HAS CENSORED THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST >

For those who are curious please search your grocery store newsstand in about nine months for the National Enquirer with the headline "I Gave Birth To The Eller-Funk's Child."
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

The first pictures of the destuction of the Silver Creek Slim Cheese and Sausage and Bottlin' plant show up on the news.   ;D  The arrow points to one of the wheels left from TNECCSTE.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on August 16, 2006, 10:24:18 PM
The first pictures of the destuction of the Silver Creek Slim Cheese and Sausage and Bottlin' plant show up on the news.   ;D  The arrow points to one of the wheels left from TNECCSTE.

;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Silver Creek Slim

Slim starts the cleanup at the factory.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

'Least I got rid of the rotten eller-funk. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

With the destruction of the Silver Creek Slim Cheese and Sausage and Bottlin' plant, does this mean that there ain' gonna be no sausages an' cheese!?? :( :( :'(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark plants a big sign where the cheese & sausage used to be.

STUFFED SAUSAGE  FER SALE  KINGDOM OF OZARK TRACKER
ALSO POTTED MEATS
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Lucky Irish Tom

Slim comes by on a steam bulldozer n flattens Ozarks sign.  Once he clears an area he is able to cobble together some of the machinery  and he begins to produce some sausages again.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Wagons full of building products roll in. Masons and carpenters make fast work to rebuild the factories. Herds of beeves and hogs (A herd of hogs?) are brought in to replace the other animals that were used in the interim.  ::) Wagons of milk and soft drink bottles pull in. The dairy, sausage factory, and soft drink factory are soon back at full production. Wagons leave with finished product.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on August 18, 2006, 09:12:37 AM
Wagons full of building products roll in. Masons and carpenters make fast work to rebuild the factories.

How much are ya payin' them???  Or are they Free-Masons?   ::)
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

The mason's might have been free, but the carpenters show up in Slim's office and it turns out they want a lot of money. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim appoints Jumbo to be the County's Fire Chief.  ;D

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on August 18, 2006, 09:41:21 AM
The mason's might have been free, but the carpenters show up in Slim's office and it turns out they want a lot of money. ;D

That's too thin...................
uh maybe a starving artist................

I know there's a joke here
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Suddenly in the night the trees of Silver Creek Slim County are back-lit by a fire in the New Improved Soda Pop/Cheese/Sausage Factory.  Seems that Slim's new Fire Chief likes to play with matches. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Without any fingers, I'm kinda anxious to learn how he figured out how to use them!  ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I suppose he was first in his class in eller funk school ???

Trinity

I don't know how I like the idea of an ellerfunk that can operate matches. ::)

Ozark Tracker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com