Welcome to Margerine Town formal Velveetaville formally Silver Creek Slim County

Started by Delmonico, May 22, 2006, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

With Slim in jail in the Delmonico's Dutch Oven thread, the cheese and sausage workers don't get
paid.  They go on strike and the picket line gets real ugly. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Let's not go screwin' with my brats 'n knocks.

I could get real nasty.  Y'all wouldn't like me when I get nasty.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

Trinity steps in and pays the workers.  No reason to let the supply of two of the food groups (sausages and cheese) dry up!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Artesian wells are found in the county.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Trinity finds one of the wells and sets up an experimental brew kettle.  A few days later he is bottling his new creation but unsure of how it will sell, he doesn't use his own name.  Instead he calls it "Mikes Hard Lemonade" ;D ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Hey, what kind of an outfit is this "sausage factory' I just tried to get some jandernice and they don't even know what it is. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

If Slim was let outta jail, you could tell him how ta make it and production could commence pronto.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Not till the Lab test is in. ;D  Yer allowed one phone call, make it to yer foreman and I'll send the recipe.  It might make the judge The Honorable Mathew Skyjvachek go easy on ya. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico phones the recipe to the foreman

1 hog head, cleaned, scalded, but not skinned.
2 extra snouts
2-3 pork hearts
3 pork tongues
chunks of shoulder fat (3-4 about the size of your fist)
3 loaves of day old bread
6 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons canning salt
1 large onion, chopped and browned
1 tablespoom marjoram
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground ginger

Soak the meat in cold water over night.  Wash salt and simmer till tender.  Remove the meat from the head and grind all the meat.  Mash the garlic and mix all ingrediants together and stuff into casings.  Strain the stock and put in a large kettle.  Bring to a boil and cook sausages for 20-30 minutes.  Hang sausages to dry.  Fry very slowly till browned.

The foreman says, I make some jan-der-nice right away.  Delmonico tells him no, make eat-er-nthy. ;D

And brown it very slowly, if ya burn it you'll have to abandon the kitchen, ::) :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

I had an uncle, who butchered hogs in the winter, 20-25 a winter, there was a little lady who lived up town, who made hog-head cheese for him, she always requested the eyes be removed, she didn't want that hog watching her cook.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Hey Del, is that jan-der-nice yellow?

;D

Delmonico

No and just fer that ya can't have any. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

But I couln't resist!  You know I couldn't.  If the shoe were on the other foot you wouln't have been able to resist either ...and you know it.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Delmonico

<Yep> ;D

Slim has almost made it back to his sausage factory when he sees a train pull up with a cattle care on it. ;D  As the RR workers open the door a large hairy ellerfunk dashes out and heads right toward Slim...................................................................................................................................

Stay Tuned for our next episode of Silver Creek Slin County!

Will Slim be run over by the ellerfunK?

Will he get out of the way  in Time?

Check in tommorow, same time, same station.

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Heck, why wait, we all know what is going to happen!

The ellerfunk runs right over Slim. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Right after that a Starling falls from the sky and hits a precise location on tha Ellerfunks haid, knockin it out!  Yes folks you guessed it, tha Ellerfunk falls on Slim who is just gettin up after being run over.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

As the ellerfunk's system relaxes his bowels release their contents.

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll bet Slim doesn't go on vacation any time soon! :o :o 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

He won't go again anytime soon for fear of what you're gonna do to him.  ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com