Welcome to Margerine Town formal Velveetaville formally Silver Creek Slim County

Started by Delmonico, May 22, 2006, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

That is NOT an image I wish to think about!   OH!   I misunderstood.  I'm sorry... ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on August 19, 2006, 10:20:47 PM
Without any fingers, I'm kinda anxious to learn how he figured out how to use them!  ;D

Don't know much about eller-funks do ya?
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

The fire bell rings loudly. The firemen and hefalump rush to the fire. They try to put out the fire. They look more like the Keystone Cops than firemen.  ::) :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

finally the eller-funk jumps on the fire and stomps it out with his big feet,  everything is destroyed but the fire is out.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Naw,  but it'll make good crusher run gravel fer the driveway. ;D

Trinity

Wait, I'm lost.  The beast starts the fire and then fights it?  Something doesn't add up here. ::) ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Firemen make the best arsonist.................Job Security
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Delmonico

Remember only you can prevent a sausage factory fire. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

he's tricky fer being sa big ain't he

Trinity

I'll bet that was one tasty smellin' fire!!

Ozark Tracker

we might dig around in there and find a few sausages cooked just right.

Trinity

Ozark Tracker

Trinity and Ozark start looking and find 2 sheets of metal from the roof, that had fell down on the brick floor, lifting up the sheet iron they find all the sausage that Slim had made since the rebuild. smashed flat by the eller funk jumping up and down and cooked perfectly by the fire

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: litl rooster on August 21, 2006, 07:07:33 PM
  Firemen make the best arsonist.................Job Security
Remember the movie "Backdraft".
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Silver Creek Slim

Slim looks at the ruins of the factory. He says the infamous words, "We can rebuild him it."  ;D

Trinity

During his inspection, Slim finds Trinity and Ozark asleep in the middle of burned out factory.  Try as he might, Slim could not awaken the stuffed visitors.  The only proof that they are alive are the snores and other sounds.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity and Ozark wake up before Slim starts rebuilding and wander off towards Trinity's stash of liquor.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim starts rebuilding the factories, agin.  ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com