Mule Camp

Started by Camille Eonich, May 15, 2006, 05:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camille Eonich

Almost time!  Who's going to Mule Camp?
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Cooper York

I'LL BE THERE WITH DOC SPUDLEY  :) :) :) :)
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

Camille Eonich

I'll buy you a beer or better iffin' ya let me Cooper.   ;D
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Texas Tall

Sure wish I could be there Camille but don't forget to say hi to the Earps from downunder, they'll be keeping an eye open for you and Stump.
Tell Virgil to buy you a drink or three and I'll square him up when they're back in Ozz. :D ;D

Regards...................Texas Tall. ;) ;)
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Frank Dalton

Have fun down there Miss Camille. I am planning now for next year.
Frank Dalton
US Deputy Marshal
Indian Territory
SASS# 54716L
USFA CSS# 59
GAF# 360
STORM# 268
Perge Scelus Mihi Diem Perficias

Big John Denny

I'll be there working for the Mule Camp Cowboys, one of my SASS clubs I'm a member of. FYI we'll be shooting 12 stages this year. We shot 10 stages last year because it was the 10th Anniversary of the Mule Camp Shootout. Hope all of you have a lot of fun shooting this year. Lord knows the work crews are doing our best to make it fun for all the shooters.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Camille Eonich

Big John if you see me holler at me and introduce yourself.  I tend to walk around with my head in the clouds a lot and miss seeing people that I shouldn't.   :-\
― Clint Eastwood

Big John Denny

Camille, the workers will be shooting on Tuesday and Wednesday. After that, I will be the big good looking cowboy manning the VIP entrance gate to the grounds. 
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
NMLRA
NRA

Camille Eonich

They gotta VIP entrance?   :o
― Clint Eastwood

Big John Denny

Yep. Actually, it's for VIPs and vendors, though some who ignore the sign come in that way as well. The main entrance ifor the shootout parking is the first gate you come to from Conyers. The VIP gate is the next entrance down the road, which is the entrance we all use for the monthly shoots.

However, I always let all who come enter that way, and just direct them to their proper parking area. (hint, hint)
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
NMLRA
NRA

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Big John Denny on May 16, 2006, 04:14:20 PM

However, I always let all who come enter that way, and just direct them to their proper parking area. (hint, hint)

;D
― Clint Eastwood

Winston Dawg

I'll be there with Mama  & Daddy.

I was called Lengendary & Celebrity at Bust Out ,does that make me a VIP whatever that be? Since I not sure if that good or bad think I just be regular Cowboy! Hugs WD

Cooper York

How are we all gonna get together?  ???
Is there someplace either Thursday or Friday  at the evening festivities that would be a good meeting area?

To quote McMasters, "Somebody think of something fast!"
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

Camille Eonich

Where is everybody staying at?  We're at the Holiday Inn in Conyers.

Who's shooting the BP Match?  We're having a meeting on Friday after the shooting is done so we shoulc try to get together on Thursday or Saturday.  Do they sell beer at the range once the guns are up?
― Clint Eastwood

Cooper York

OK. Thursday night right outside the big tent, Camille you fire three rounds into the air. We'll all come a-runnin'.  :o ::) Second thought, you might wantta just wave a red flag. :P
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

Camille Eonich

;D

What time do it get to be night for you?
― Clint Eastwood

Cooper York

Depends. ???
This is our 1st Mule Camp and like you I don't know how things are gonna work out.
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

Camille Eonich

Hey Cooper!  It was great to meet you at Mule Camp.  It's just too bad that we didn't get to have a beer together.

Got to shoot with Black Cat James and had a great time.  I still think that he needs to add a little more powder to his loads though.  ;D  KAAABOOM!!!  Also got to meet his very sweet wife Winston Dawgs Mama.  It was nice to meet you two also.  Hope to see you at the Big Iron in October.   :D
― Clint Eastwood

Winston Dawg

Quote from: Camille Eonich on May 30, 2006, 09:23:49 PM
Hey Cooper!  It was great to meet you at Mule Camp.  It's just too bad that we didn't get to have a beer together.

Got to shoot with Black Cat James and had a great time.  I still think that he needs to add a little more powder to his loads though.  ;D  KAAABOOM!!!  Also got to meet his very sweet wife Winston Dawgs Mama.  It was nice to meet you two also.  Hope to see you at the Big Iron in October.   :D
[/quote

Hi Miss Cammy,
Mama saysthanks and  was nice to meet you too,& yep I'll tell him you said more  more powder! I likes big booms. Yep trying to make him fulltime Warthog!
Yep hope to see ya in Oct.Like that weather much better

Hugs WD

Big John Denny

I hope all of you who attended the Shootout at Mule Camp had a great time. It turned out that some of us had to do a little more work on Tuesday to fancy up the place a bit more. Because of that a group of the workers, me included, shot all 12 stages on Wednesday morning. We got through about 12:15PM.

I was able to shoot a clean match though. In fact, over 20 clean sweeps were recorded for the match as a whole, I just happened to be the first one. I won a clean sweep keyring, but am still waiting for the Cadillac to go with it.
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
NMLRA
NRA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com