Not so notable Holidays

Started by Montana Darlin, March 22, 2006, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Montana Darlin

This date in 1643, first settlers arrived the shores of Maryland----------------------------------------------------------

Where they feasted on cheeseburgers, hot wings, shrimp and margaritas, at Baltimores "Hard Rock" cafe.  A good time was had by all.  ;D ;D ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

See they had a good reason for coming here then! ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

ah but there was also softshells and the famous Maryland crab cakes ;D
Mathew 5.9

Montana Darlin

Not-So-Notable Holidays  for April:

April 4th - Walk around things day.
April 7th - No housework day.
April 13th - Blame somebody else day.
April 30th - Hairstyle appreciation day.

Hope you all find something in April to celebrate.  :D ;D :D ;D ;)

Four-Eyed Buck

The poly-ti-cians should get a kick out of April 13th, a day to celebrate what they do naturally.......Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on March 26, 2006, 03:07:03 PM
The poly-ti-cians should get a kick out of April 13th, a day to celebrate what they do naturally.......Buck 8) ::) ;)
I was thinking kinda the same way about the 7th.  I celebrate that day 30 days a month.  House only gets clean 6 times a years. ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Russ T Chambers

Actually I celebrate the 4th 365 days a year.  I found walking around things vs. into them results in far fewer black and blue marks and dents, but to the things and me!   ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

litl rooster

I have no reason to celebrate the 30th :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

Sure you do, Pea Eye can stand in for you...... 8) ::) ;) ;D

Forty Rod

I'll go along with the first three.

April 30?  I celebrate that when folks stop telling me I look like Einstein after he peed on an electric fence.

You 'preciate mine an' I'll 'preciate yours.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Trinity

Quote from: stoneypete on March 27, 2006, 08:45:03 AM
I was thinking kinda the same way about the 7th.  I celebrate that day 30 days a month.  House only gets clean 6 times a years. ;D

That often?  Wow!!!!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on March 27, 2006, 05:05:03 PM
I have no reason to celebrate the 30th :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[

Sure you have!  Let your hair grow out and paint it bright red...

Quote from: Forty Rod on March 27, 2006, 07:31:04 PM
I'll go along with the first three.

April 30?  I celebrate that when folks stop telling me I look like Einstein after he peed on an electric fence.

You 'preciate mine an' I'll 'preciate yours.

I don't know what I do in the night, but my hair is in all directions in the morning.  Then, after the shower, I comb it and again as I get to work.  Only an hour later it's unkempt again.  After a while, you just give up.  I'll never use hair spray, gel or moussssse, so if folks don't like it... well, you know.

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Trinity on March 27, 2006, 08:49:13 PM
Sure you have!  Let your hair grow out and paint it bright red...

I don't know what I do in the night, but my hair is in all directions in the morning.  Then, after the shower, I comb it and again as I get to work.  Only an hour later it's unkempt again.  After a while, you just give up.  I'll never use hair spray, gel or moussssse, so if folks don't like it... well, you know.
If I'd let my hair grow out on top I'd look like Bozo.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Ah heck, Ifn' I knowd' ya fellas liked him (Bozo) so much, I would have took you over to his house, while you were here. He is really a nice guy,, a little heavier and older now but still gettin around. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

Well, hey, maybe he would've liked meeting the Bozo's On The Bus........ 8) ::) ;D

Delmonico

I'm 'bout over due fer my annual hair trimmin'  it's 'bout 9 inches long and with the NTR campout comin' up the end of next month, I better get it trimmed down a bit.  I hate it when it goes up in flames. ::)

Went to my 30 High School Reunion last Aug.  I'm the last of the diehards, they all had it cut short even some of the wimmin.  Many had lost a lot of it also.  T'was the only one there also wearin' boots of any kind, and the only frock coat and hat. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

Del, that's normal for you..... 8) ::) ;)

Delmonico

No I dressed up a bit, put on the suit and tie.  Wore it to Dad's funeral, Mom said no one had to dress up, I did cause Dad would have expected it.  Changed shirts and vests and wore it to my daughters wedding the next day.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on March 28, 2006, 03:32:40 PM
Ah heck, Ifn' I knowd' ya fellas liked him (Bozo) so much, I would have took you over to his house, while you were here. He is really a nice guy,, a little heavier and older now but still gettin around. ;D

Does he live nearby?  Neat!

Quote from: Delmonico on March 28, 2006, 07:24:58 PM
I'm 'bout over due fer my annual hair trimmin'  it's 'bout 9 inches long and with the NTR campout comin' up the end of next month, I better get it trimmed down a bit.  I hate it when it goes up in flames. ::)

Went to my 30 High School Reunion last Aug.  I'm the last of the diehards, they all had it cut short even some of the wimmin.  Many had lost a lot of it also.  T'was the only one there also wearin' boots of any kind, and the only frock coat and hat. ;D

Didja have yer moustache nicely waxed and curled up ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com