lever wraps

Started by sweettooth, March 22, 2006, 05:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Big John Denny on April 04, 2006, 02:24:15 AM
Miss Camille, you may need to bring a blacksmith to Virginia with you to make additional horseshoes. Looks like you may run out otherwise.

I have a couple hundred used horse shoes I would be willing to trade for some tanned cat hides, need to wrap the new gun lever ;D

Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on April 04, 2006, 03:58:53 AM

Like someone really e'spected a strait answer from any of us :o :o :o

Lil rooster... if it wasn't going bad before, now that they've been sent to Tall Tales, there is only one more direction from here... WORSE! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

My oh my.........

It didn't go bad.  The gent whut asked a straight up question got straight up answers.

After that, the thread just took a turn is all.

'N for the record - I don't do cats, in part or in whole, livin' or dead.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on April 04, 2006, 06:34:09 PM

'N for the record - I don't do cats, in part or in whole, livin' or dead.

Monkeys? Snakes? Sheep?
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

Sheeps yer obsession. They smell bad 'n I'm dainty, remember?.....................

I don't hold animals captive..........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Nope, can't abide pasture maggots, they smell werser than cats.

Some marshal from Arizona keeps tha woolies  ::)

Prolly make a good lever wrap if ya could get past tha smell.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Delmonico

Well I checked this out wonderin' why sumthin' on yuppie food would be in Tall Tales and then they be talkin' 'bout eatin' cats, now I don't know all whats goin' on? 

Gonna get me onna a dem dually one ton pick-em-up-trucks some day, there be a great game ya can play on de back roads.  Ya got ta miss the kitty with the front tire, but suck it up 'tween the dually's on back.  Points are scored fer how fur ya can run it down the road afore it slips out.

(BTW, be careful down in the North-East corner a Johnson County Newbrassky, not all the skunks has a white stripe. :P)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Camille Eonich

I didn't figure any of you for being as mean as you are.

Mean, just plain mean.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Sod Buster

Ok...let's get back on topic....

What do you think of this velcro lever wrap for break-away stirrups?

http://www.breakawaystirrups.com/riding.html
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

Sorry Cammie, I'm involved in wild life management and when you get involved in that you learn to hate feral cats and take them out at anytime ya can. ::)

Fact is I even have a perfered caliber rifle fer cats. the 22 Hornet.  Reaches out at least 200 yards and don't wake up folks fer miles around when ya touch it off after midnight.  The night we shot the 270 right under Mom and Dad's window about 1am, the only thing that upset them was that my brother missed. ;D

Yes I tolerate that beast my wife has, but I have trained her to suit me.  Yes ya can train a cat. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Miss Annie woulda knocked you with Elle.  Seing as you have Elle now... Go into the kitchen and thwap yourself! ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Camille Eonich

Yep...you can train a cat.

Feral cats can be very damaging to the balance of wildlife.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Now just how in hell am I mean when I openly state I hold no animal captive?

I'll admit there are gold fish here but they ain't mine.  If they were I'd flush 'em down the toilet 'n set 'em free.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on April 04, 2006, 07:57:55 PM
I'll admit there are gold fish here but they ain't mine.  If they were I'd flush 'em down the toilet 'n set 'em free.

I like the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish on my salad!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tensleep

^ He sez with a steak captive in 'iz stomach.....  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Arcey

Actually, no.  Shrimp, crab 'n white fish this evenin'....................

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on April 04, 2006, 08:08:35 PM
Actually, no.  Shrimp, crab 'n white fish this evenin'....................

AH HA!!!

See, animals held captive...................  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Trinity

It ain't captive if'n it ain' alive! ;D ;D

Camille Eonich

No you don't hold them captive.  You just kill 'em and use them for lever wrap material.
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

'N with yer latigo leather, you don't?

Ennythin' I'm holdin' deep inside I'll let go in the mornin'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com