Gun parts suppliers

Started by law dawg, March 13, 2006, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

law dawg

I saw on another post about a place called VTI.  I was wondering if anyone had their website address handy.  Also how many of ya'll have dealt with Buffalo Arms Co.?  Are they reputable and reliable to order guns from like not taking forever to send their products if they are in stock or if there is a problem with any of their products do they take care of it in a timely fashion?

Sod Buster

Quote from: law dawg on March 13, 2006, 08:44:59 PM
I saw on another post about a place called VTI.  I was wondering if anyone had their website address handy.  Also how many of ya'll have dealt with Buffalo Arms Co.?  Are they reputable and reliable to order guns from like not taking forever to send their products if they are in stock or if there is a problem with any of their products do they take care of it in a timely fashion?

Here is VTI's address:  www.VTIGunparts.com
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wolfcamp Hill

I have used VTI for some little bitty parts and can recommend them without reservation.  The only other source that can compare in my experience is Brownells.  Both are efficient and honest.  I think VTI more or less specializes in cowboy gun parts.  the lady i talked with knew exactly what i was talking about when i asked about a cylinder pin retaining screw for a cimarron armsi black powder frame single action revolver.  i was impressed. 

wolfcamp

blue drifter

Quote from: Wolfcamp Hill on March 13, 2006, 09:39:30 PM
I have used VTI for some little bitty parts and can recommend them without reservation.  The only other source that can compare in my experience is Brownells.  Both are efficient and honest.  I think VTI more or less specializes in cowboy gun parts.  the lady i talked with knew exactly what i was talking about when i asked about a cylinder pin retaining screw for a cimarron armsi black powder frame single action revolver.  i was impressed. 

wolfcamp
law dawg
I agree with wolfcamp VTI is very helpfull,very nice, and very quick to deliverI will usem them every time I neew to buy parts
semper fi, dav, blue drifter

Hemlock Mike

Buffalo Arms has some good stuff -- old shells, reloading and sights.  Good folks there too.

Mike

Chance

Anyone know where I can buy original Colt nipples for a '51 Navy?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com