Lever shotgun

Started by sweettooth, February 16, 2006, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweettooth

Has anyone here actually gotten one of these from Coyote Cap ?
Does anyone here know of anybody that has gotten one ?
                        Just curious ,       Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

litl rooster

I have ordered one, but have no clue when it will be ready.  Pony Racer, a few weeks ago thought he was going to have his soon. He's active duty in CG and hasn't been here in the past couple weeks... You'd think Coyote cap would keep you informed
Mathew 5.9

ML Roak

I'm "supposed" to have a couple this week, I'll keep ya informed.
ML Roak

Camille Eonich

There has been people on the SASS wire posting pictures of theirs so I would say that he is shipping them
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Pony Racer

Howdy pards and pardettes - My masters degree work is keeping me quite busy.

I think I will have more shooting and internet time once I go to my Staff job.

I have been told that my shotgun will ship soon.  However, shipping people from Caps staff emailed me late last week saying that they needed my ffl - I emailed back that Cap and Jody told me that they had the store I am using FFL already on file - so no biggee. I hope that didn't put things back any!

So now I am waiting to hear when gun is shipping out.  I have a feeling that Cap canceled his trips so that he could ensure everything goes well getting the hundred oe two guns out in a timely manner.

I was told that only 12-15 guys/gals had paid in full infront of me - so hoping I get an email saying shipment enroute!!

I feel for Cap - I think people have given him a harder time than they should have.

I am trying to be patient - just need to get in practice before Round-up!!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Pony Racer, this is good to hear. I have talked to others who seemed concerned also. I believe you posted you are near Manassas...Could you send me the name and address of your FFL. Jody was suppose to let me know my balance back some time ago and has never e mailed or called.
Mathew 5.9

sweettooth

I spoke to cap last thur. He said Jody is on his way to Az. the new mans name is Will..
Today  I spoke to a woman who promised she would call me back, heres hoping.
  I would love to see Cap pull this off and become a bigger legend .   Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Oddman

I received my 87 from Cap about three weeks ago. Very nice shotgun, its one of the 120 extra shotguns he got in.  Shot it at the last two club shoots with no problems (put about 4 boxes of shells through it) Need to work on loading two rounds,that will come with time.  I think everyone wil be happy with the 87.
"Oddman'

litl rooster

Quote from: Oddman on March 02, 2006, 12:50:47 PM
I received my 87 from Cap about three weeks ago. Very nice shotgun, its one of the 120 extra shotguns he got in.  Shot it at the last two club shoots with no problems (put about 4 boxes of shells through it) Need to work on loading two rounds,that will come with time.  I think everyone wil be happy with the 87.
"Oddman'

Thanks good to hear
Mathew 5.9

Gringo Jack

Howdy All

I to am waiting for paid in full wcse 87 shotguns  CC-00500018 and  CC060018.

A pard of mine just got an E-mail from Cap that said they won't receive the 200 wcse 87s  until  3/14/06.

Sure wish they would get em here!!!! My ffl is set to expire soon!

Later
Gringo ;)

sweettooth

Got mine yesterday . However it is a standard model originally ordered a wcse but changed to standard on Jodys
{ who is no longer there ) advice. So changed to a standard with action job and 18 1/2 bar. Then changed to 20 on caps advice if I wanted it quicker. I will be shooting it today. I know cap is working as hard as he can to get them out and is frustrated with the chinese. Good luck  Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

sweettooth

SHOT MY 87 ON 4 STAGES TODAY GUN PERFOMED PERFECTLY EVEN IF I DID NOT.
  CAP IS ONE OF THOSE HARD TO FIND INDIVIDUALS WHO IS PROUD OF HIS REPUTATION  AND HIS HERITAGE .
  I WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM THAN A FACELESS CORP. ANY DAY. LETS SAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT 2500 ROUNDS  DOWN THE ROAD., I CAN PICK UP THE PHONE AND TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY . AND MINE IS A STANDARD MODEL BUT HE TOOK IT APART BEFORE SHIPPING IT TO ME AND MADE SURE IT WORKED .
  THE OTHER THING IS CAP HAS A FAMILY, A HOME , JUST LIKE THE REST OF US I WOULD RATHER HE GOT MY NICKEL. HE IS ONE OF A DYING BREED . BE PATIENT ITS WORTH IT.
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Sheriff A.E. Moses

Just like Gringo, I have been waiting on Paid In Full Serial numbers 44 and wondering how much jumping around they must be doing. I hope they get all of this batch sent out before the next batch comes in and I get put on even further delay.
Sheriff A.E. Moses
First Duly Elected Sheriff
Graham County Kansas
~:~1880 - 1881~:~
Cowboy Action Shooter
~:~1999 - 2011~:~
=-=B.O.L.D. - 14=-=
http://www.millbrook.ruraltel.net

sweettooth

I bet its soon  since the I.AC. s have hit the street, people are trying to cancel and they are hustleing You have a low number . Talked to a man at a shoot who is number 800 wcse

storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Big Hext

Howdy Sweettooth,

Thanks for showing me your 1887.  It surely is a nicely setup scattergun.
Wish I had time for a little show and tell.

Adios,

Thank you for being you.. Annie Lee!

Drydock

Got mine last week.  Had chokes installed, that delayed it some.  Got several e-mails from Caps folks letting me know what was going on.  (I'd wrote him a very polite e-mail some time back with a few questions, and that seemed to keep me in the loop)  Know they've had a lot of probems with Chinese QC, some of the shotguns in the last few shipments will have to be scrapped.

Mine is excellent however, and I look forward to using it at our local match this coming weekend.
Civilize them with a Krag . . .

sweettooth

Howdy Hext
Maybe you can grab me after the match sometime. Heck I saw your scores, I will meet you anytime anyplace, you can shoot it all you want , I can use the lessons.Actually you were the first one to teach me anything and we wernt even at a range. hope youll be there Sat.  Sweettooth
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Big Hext

Sorry pard,
I'll be working this Saturday... gotta pay the piper, or is that the fiddler ;)

I had a good time.. too many misses and some equipment stuff, but the muscle memory was still there.. one benefit of getting older. ;)
We'll see you around before long.

Adios,

Thank you for being you.. Annie Lee!

Gringo Jack

Howdy All

Cap has a new update saying the new WCSE 87s are here!!! And they look great
maybe the end is finally here!

Gringo ;)

litl rooster

Quote from: Gringo Jack on March 18, 2006, 10:58:11 AM
Howdy All

Cap has a new update saying the new WCSE 87s are here!!! And they look great
maybe the end is finally here!

Gringo ;)

Did yer Pard get his on the 14th? The #200.....I am curious, got e mail yesterday stating they are working in low 100's and mine is 155......................I still haven't got a clue when it will be ready, then he wanted me to know his Brother's shop is taking some in if I wanted. Which sounds has if he is in over his head. Is email wasn't much help to informing me on anything constructive, probably wouldn't have got this info If I didn't send him a payment registered mail.
  I don't really care when I get delievery. I would just like something concrete on when, 2007-Dec-June? CC has enuff of my money to know I am serious. In the mean time I need other things that I have to budget in so I can play. There is conflicting info on this thread to give me concerns

lr
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com