Lever shotgun

Started by sweettooth, February 16, 2006, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

lttle Rooster and all - two weeks ago I still did not have my CC standard and sent an email to his new worker Mike and cc'd Cap - that relayed my concerns about what was said to me back in mid-feb and what was going on.

Mike replied quickly, but I could not continue to wait in good faith (this last email was at the end of a long list of back and forths).

I canceled my order and asked for a refund and thanked Cap for bringing this gun back to life and thanked Mike for his quick and informative email replies.

Since then my gunsmith friend (pm me for his info - he works out of shop in Ivor, VA) found a Davidson gun and slicked it for me (he has been shooting an original for awhile and is great gunsmith in his own rite).  It is a great gun - hope to shoot it on thursday this week and then take it with me to Wakefield/Pungo Posee shoot in VA this weekend.

I wish things had gone different with my Cap gun, but I will say that Mike seems to be fixing the things that got many people upset at this whole process.

I may now have an IAC/Davidson Gun but without Cap - these would have never been made.

Tks Cap

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com