Who's buyin?

Started by Calamity Jane, February 10, 2006, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calamity Jane

Got the call from the Army taday (GAF) - some durned fool done interrupted me winter so I mights well stop by fer a drink.

Whp's buyin?

Four-Eyed Buck

Howdy, Miz Jane, good to see ya. I'm busy nursin' my Susie so I can't do any drinkin'. I'm sure 10ZZZZ's or Arcey will be along and fix ya up right proper.........Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Tensleep

<---- Opens a keg of the Majer's best Brandy

There's a lil starter Janey... so, how ya been?
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Scarlet Angel

Hey CJ!

Tell those folks not to interupt ya unless they got something you want. hehe

And Frank don't go teasin' her telling her about the weather here. Course maybe you want her to come move in with you.

Whatcha drinkin' CJ the men are lining up to buy it for ya.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Tensleep on February 10, 2006, 08:27:06 PM
<---- Opens a keg of the Majer's best Brandy

There's a lil starter Janey... so, how ya been?

Dang Sleep, I doan mind Ya sharin my good brandy with tha wimmin, But isn't thet kinda wastin it on CJ? I mean She's happy with tha drippins from tha Still(always capitalize Still)... ;D or did Arcey get to tha drippins B'fer ya could give em ta CJ?
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Tensleep

Still was DRY Majer....  :'(
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Tensleep on February 10, 2006, 09:03:43 PM
Still was DRY Majer....  :'(

Dang it all, I'm away fer a couple o days an tha Still goes dry...Uh...Ennyone seen Arcey recently?
I'll get to cookin up a fresh batch right away, Danged if I know where it all goes, I guess I'll just have ta build a second larger Still ...
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

The Still ( always capitalize 'Still') mebbe dry 'n cold - fer the moment - but it's spirit is quite safe, gentlemen.

Jane, a portion of Smoov's best is always available to you. 

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

McMate

Light drink of anything please.

McMate

Wymore Wrangler

Always happy to buy Miss Janie a drink, have several on me... ;D  Course if Sleep and Arcey got jingling money in their pockets I'd better go check the newspaper and see what train got robbed.... ;D ;D ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Lucky Irish Tom

Here ya go Miz Jane how's about a bottle er two ah Busmills ta hold ya over!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Calamity Jane

Now that's purdy fair, t'is, fellers linin up ta buy me drinks! Think I could like this place  ;D

Blondetta

I might as well pop in & have a good drink.  Before the Major finds out, who's been at the Still. 

Don't these fellas know that waking up Ol'CJ, during her winter hibernation is dangerous?  ;)
Miz Blondetta
Army vet, GAF #291, SASS #28760, NRA, GOA. Lady WartHog, RATS #102

J.W.Neely

I'm buying, I also heard Calamity has started figure skating, is this a rumor or fact?

Black powder shooting is like holding history in your hands.

Major E A Sterner

It's fact JW, and a striking figure she is...ifn Ya makes fun of her skating she'll strike ya wif sumpthin real hard... ;D

CJ, How about letting us know how your skating is progressing, Stop in to tha chat room, we miss ya
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Arcey

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on February 19, 2006, 07:50:10 AM
It's fact JW, and a striking figure she is...ifn Ya makes fun of her skating she'll strike ya wif sumpthin real hard... ;D

CJ, How about letting us know how your skating is progressing, Stop in to tha chat room, we miss ya

She ain't time ta associate with trash like us, Maj.  Got that boyfriend ta keep 'er busy these days.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major E A Sterner

Arcey Says...
Got that boyfriend ta keep 'er busy these days.

I thought thet Boyfriend was plural with CJ?
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Texas Tall

Yeah c'mon Calamity lets know how it's all goin,us lads have been missin ya sweet smilin self around these parts. ::) ::)

See ya ....Texas Tall. ;) ;)
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com