Holsters

Started by Coyote Tim, January 23, 2006, 10:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote Tim

Does anyone have holsters and belt from Oklahoma Leather Works? They look pretty nice and the price seems right.
SASS # 69135
"Better judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Boss Hoss Fly

IMHO The belts are pretty good for the money  ;)
The holsters----- Well, they hold a gun at your side  ::)
USMC 1967-1970
SASS# 63711
SSS# 40
GOFWG# 229
SLUGS# 20
Viet Nam Vet
East Texas Redneck
If its got a cork,i'll drink it - if it's got a tune,i'll dance to it - if it's got a trigger, i'll shoot it - if it's got hair, i'll ride it

sweettooth

hey boss horse fly just saw your signiture
   Sweettooth
   U.S.M.C 67- 70
   currently texas hill country
   e mail rktr480@yahoo.com .

I have trouble emailing unless I can e mail back something about my p.o.p . server or
      whatever
storm
usmc 67 70
dav
semper fi

Wills Point Pete

The leather on the Oklahoma Leather holsters is just too thin and soft. I know that cowboy action is not a sport of quick draw but it should not take more than oh, ten minutes or so to shuck your iron, either.

Danny Bear Claw

Hey Boss... yer 'diller is a packin' a pair of sixguns!  Does that make him a "armedadillo"?   :o ??? ;D
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

E.R.Beaumont

Howdy Pards/Pardettes.

Tim, Pard if you are a pistol shooter from another disciplin you probably have a drawer somewhere full of nylon holsters, and other stuff that didn't work just like you planned.  I don't think that you want to add sets of cowboy holsters to that drawer.  Get holsters made from at least 8-9 oz unlined leather (ok), 12-13 oz total if lined (better).  They must be made from vegitable tanned leather, such as Herman Oak.  You might find a used set for sale, look up holsters on e'bay.  What ever you do, do not buy junk cause you will fight with it and won't be happy.

That is all I think I know.
Regards, Beaumont
SASS Life#21319
NRA Life, Endowment
CCRKBA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com