It's Coming!

Started by RattlesnakeJack, January 20, 2006, 02:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RattlesnakeJack

Just got a "telygram" from the Marshal, letting me know that my Spencer Carbine package, and related paperwork, were delivered to the exporter/carrier today!   ;D

No fault of his - it's taken some time getting the accessory pack (brass, dies, mould) together for me, and then ensuring that the necessary paperwork is in order for this "international trade transaction", especially considering it is a firearm and related stuff.   ::)

Now I can't wait!  But I'll probably have to be patient awhile longer, anyway - what with Customs clearances and such!   :'(

Hmmmm ... wonder what I'll get first, the Spencer or the original .577 Snider-Enfield "Short Rifle" I bought earlier in the week, from a dealer in Ontario?   :)
Rattlesnake Jack Robson, Scout, Rocky Mountain Rangers, North West Canada, 1885
Major John M. Robson, Royal Scots of Canada, 1883-1901
Sgt. John Robson, Queen's Own Rifles of Canada, 1885
Bvt. Col, Commanding International Dept. and Div.  of Canada, Grand Army of the Frontier

Dakota Widowmaker

You are going to absolutely luv shooting it. I assume you are getting the 56-50...

I am not dissing those folks with pistol caliber versions, but, its just so much more fun to watch all that smoke and heave that big chunk of lead down range.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com