Thinking of selling some ‘76’s

Started by DrummerBoy, October 14, 2024, 04:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummerBoy

Uhhh, Howdy the Guard Shack!
DrummerBoy here.....umm reluctantly thinking of putting some 1876 items on the market:
50-95 short rifle from Cimarron
40-60 long rifle unfired from Cimarron
45-75 octagonal barrel unfired Cimarron

King Medallion

King Medallion
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Galloway

What are you thinking of asking? Any included brass?

DrummerBoy

Thanks for asking!
I just got back from a trip (NOT to Vegas!!) so give me a minute and I'll count it up but I have a set of RCBS dies, maybe 21/2 boxes of Steinel ammo and maybe 4 boxes of Steinel brass shot once....gotta go see the doctor this morning.....lemme count it up when I get back!
Thanks again!

DrummerBoy

Woops! I was talking about the 50-95 there!

King Medallion

King Medallion
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Black River Smith

Dummerboy,

I could also be interested in your 40-60 Cimarron but what is the difference between a "long rifle" and then an "octagonal barrel" in your description listings?

I thought all these rifles where only offered with octagon barrels in different lengths, except the 50-95 Presidio.  So what does long rifle stand for?  What are the lengths on the 40-60 and 45-75?

Sorry you are getting rid of these 1876's unfired.  I remember your finds from back in '22 or '23.

PS -- Editing here -- I did go back and reread older posting and found the ones where you mentioned about having 28" barrels for 40-60 and 45-75 from Cimarron.  But still would like to understand what you are trying to get rid of here.

Thanks, BRS
Black River Smith

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com