Previous topic - Next topic

bear tooth billy

I can't seem to find the address or a map to the range. Last year we had a hard
time in southern Martinsville. The scarlet mask website won't work. We also
didn't get a registration confirmation.

BTB
Born 110 years too late

bear tooth billy

The website just comes up "page" on a tab at the top and won't do anything else???

BTB
Born 110 years too late

Lite Colonel

Here is the directions to the SMVS range for the Eastern Regional.

Our range is approximately eight miles east of Martinsville, Indiana.  From Interstate I-69 at Martinsville exit at the Ohio St. / Artesian Ave exit and go take Artesian Ave direction.  Turn right onto Mahalasville Road. Go east about six miles.  At a 'T' intersection with Bear Wallow Road, turn right.  The road eventually turns to gravel and becomes Bear Creek Road.  At a right hand bend in the road, you will see the range and look for our sign.

From I-65 take exit 80, go west on SR 252 thru Edinburg.  Go north on US 31, then take State Road 252 west.  In Trafalgar continue on SR 252 West at the intersection with SR 135.  Just past Morgantown turn left (south) on Whetstine Road, go about a mile and turn right on Railroad Road.  At the 'T' intersection with Mahalasville Road turn left.  At the 'T' intersection with Bear Wallow Road, turn right.  The road eventually turns to gravel and becomes Bear Creek Road.  At a right hand bend in the road, you will see the range and look for our sign.

Coordinates
39' 19.797 N           86' 21.393 W
Go ARMY!  32 years of service.
Retired LTC
Aim Small, Miss Small.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com