We're back!

Started by Abilene, July 29, 2024, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abilene

Yippee!
er, I mean, YeeHaa!

Marshal Halloway

Yes, we are. What a freaking nightmare dealing with IT.... but they came through.

We lost a a few of days of posts. I had to ask them do run the backup from 4 days ago.
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

Coffinmaker

:) PLUS ONE for MAJOR 2  ;) ::)

Seriously, Hotdogs!!  Hotdogs be health food!!

As anudder PLUS ONE - Sure Happy CASCity be up and running again fer sure!!!

Froogal

My hat is off to anyone who can figure out to do such stuff. I did some similar stuff many years ago and never did really know what I was doing and I've totally forgotten everything about it.

Baltimore Ed

Glad to see you guys. I had been getting a partial page of gobbledegook instead of cascity.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
There is no horse so dead that you cannot continue to beat it.

Story

I;ve heard it on good authority that each hotdog takes five (5) minutes off the back end of your life.

Make of that what you will.

DeaconKC

Quote from: Story on August 08, 2024, 05:03:27 PM
I;ve heard it on good authority that each hotdog takes five (5) minutes off the back end of your life.

Crud, I died in 2012 then!
SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA
BOLD 1088
RATS 739
STORM 448
Driver for Howard, Fine & Howard
Veterinary & Taxidermy Clinic
"Either way, you get your dog back"

Major 2

Quote from: Story on August 08, 2024, 05:03:27 PM

Well heck.... opinions vary

According to Queen...  "Too Much Love Will Kill You"  :o  and John Lennon said  "All you need is LOVE"

Sooooooooo  ::)

Tascosa Joe

Looks like between yesterday and today a bunch of conversations were lost or deleted again.  Sure is a different format this morning.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

King Medallion

Is it just me or are a great deal of pictures gone?
King Medallion
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Major 2

All attached pictures prior to the switch to the new server did not make the trip.

In most cases. the attachment listing shows but, clicking on it show a "File not found" reply.
I'm unsure there is a work around short of the OP re-uploading the photos manually.

Also, all the photo logos for the various Boards are no longer supported...

Lucky R. K.

Is that called "Building Back Better"?
Lucky  ;D
Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

Rube Burrows

Unfortunately, this new lay out sucks compared to the old lay out. Harder to visiually just look at the forums and see if there are new post and harder to search the particular style of gun forum without the little photos of the gun to the right.

I know sometimes upgrades are a must but I sure hope it don't kill the forum traffic.
"If legal action will not work use lever action and administer the law with Winchesters" ~ Louis L'Amour

SASS# 84934
RATS#288

Tornado

I miss the like button,  it was nice to have to show some appreciation if you didn't have anything meaningful to add.

Froogal

Quote from: Tornado on August 28, 2024, 09:26:26 AMI miss the like button,  it was nice to have to show some appreciation if you didn't have anything meaningful to add.

YES!! I miss the LIKE button also.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com