Selling "Packing Iron" by Richard Rattenbury

Started by Hair Trigger Jim, July 17, 2024, 02:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hair Trigger Jim

I wanted a copy of Packing Iron for years.  Well, I ended up with two!  So I need to sell one to achieve a more harmonious outcome and marital bliss.

I haven't gotten "attached" to either copy yet, so you can take your pick for $100 shipped by media mail.

Copy 1 has a little wear on the corners of the dust jacket, like any book with a dust jacket that has been used a few times.  No tearing or anything, but I mentioned it because it's not in "new" condition.  It also has a little staining inside the cover and on the first page (see picture).  The rest of the pages are immaculate.  There is a very faint scent of smoke that I didn't notice until I was about halfway through checking every page.  I'm a nonsmoker and the smell is faint enough it'll never bother me, but I figured I'd mention it.  (As an aside, paging through each copy to check the condition of each page was awesome!  Took a while though!)  There is a sticker on the back, presumably from when it was originally sold.

Copy 2 has a plastic cover over the dust jacket, like you might see on a library book.  There are no library stampings or anything inside it though; and again, all the pages are immaculate.  There is a sticker on the back of this one too, but since it's on the plastic cover, it would probably be possible to remove it without any damage.

I prefer payment by PayPal or Zelle, GunTab (I will cover all fees including for credit card), money order or cashier's check, or personal check from forum regulars.

I may eventually list this elsewhere if it doesn't sell here, so this listing is subject to prior sale.

Pictures of Copy 1:

Hair Trigger Jim

Pictures of Copy 2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com