Single Loop

Started by BrushyCreekDouglas, July 05, 2024, 08:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrushyCreekDouglas

I made this single loop off my JS Collins pattern. Generally speaking I'm not a fan of single loops, but this look has grown on me.

Marshal Will Wingam

That looks mighty good. Nice work.  :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Buck Stinson

I like it.  Nice shape, good eye appeal and very simple tooling.  Only thing missing for me, is the muzzle plug.

BrushyCreekDouglas

Quote from: Buck Stinson on July 06, 2024, 11:07:45 AM
I like it.  Nice shape, good eye appeal and very simple tooling.  Only thing missing for me, is the muzzle plug.

Thank ya Buck, means a lot coming from someone of your caliber. I've attempted muzzle plugs twice now with less than ideal results, still working on that skill.

Buck Stinson

The plugs are an involved process, in order to do it correctly.  But, once you get it figured out, it's very easy.  Wish I could explain it to you, but a verbal explanation would only be confusing.  Watching me do it, is the ONLY way to learn, other than trial and error.

Major 2

Quote from: Buck Stinson on July 07, 2024, 11:40:17 AM
The plugs are an involved process, in order to do it correctly.  But, once you get it figured out, it's very easy.  Wish I could explain it to you, but a verbal explanation would only be confusing.  Watching me do it, is the ONLY way to learn, other than trial and error.

Perhaps a video of you doing one...  ;)
when planets align...do the deal !

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Buck Stinson on July 07, 2024, 11:40:17 AM
The plugs are an involved process, in order to do it correctly.  But, once you get it figured out, it's very easy.
So true.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com