July Cawfee,Tea and rockets red glare!

Started by Major E A Sterner, June 30, 2024, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogorilla

Major 2

94° here, they claim with the humify feels like 102°.
I plan to stay in for the better part of this afternoon. 

Hope everyone is feeling better  :)

when planets align...do the deal !

Delmonico

Just got a FB recipe from Trinity, Lil Rooster passed on a while back, don't know the date for sure.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on July 12, 2024, 02:40:39 PM
Just got a FB recipe from Trinity, Lil Rooster passed on a while back, don't know the date for sure.
I was wondering about Lil Rooster. Thanks for letting me know.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Major 2

Quote from: Delmonico on July 12, 2024, 02:40:39 PM

Deeply sadden to read this,
He had stopped posting regularly over couple of years ago and just chimed in a few times on the Coffee Board the last was May 18 and once in April.
He will be missed, God speed Sir, I enjoyed your wit  :(

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee and iced tea are ready.

Monthly systems outage today. Going to verk in a bit.

'Tis 70 and sunny. "Very warm and humid. Mostly sunny in the morning  then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Heat indices to 95."

Today is the start of our heatwave through Monday.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Johnny McCrae

Quote from: Delmonico on July 11, 2024, 12:06:36 PM
Headed to Costco in a bit, get resupplied
We went to Costco yesterday. The guy in front of me in the checkout lane had a really full shopping cart of what looked like mostly groceries. His bill was over $650. I worked in a Supermarket in the late 50's and remember when A full cart was around $40 to $50.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Cats and dogs fell off the roof most of the night.  ::)

'Tis 63 and overcast. "Very warm and humid. Partly sunny. Numerous showers in the morning. Thunderstorms also possible in the morning  then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Heat indices to 99."

Slim

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Since my episode, I almost feel back to normal.

Everyone else in the household is spending the week at out church's VBS.

'Tis 78 and fog. "Humid. Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent. Heat indices to 96."

Slim

Delmonico

Hot here again, too hot, supposed to be last day, hoping cat food holds out till sundown when the cold front moves in.  I ain't been anywhere since Thursday, just no need to.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 69 and sunny. Not as humid. High of 79.

Slim

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 60 and sunny. High of 72 and mostly sunny.

Slim

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 48 and sunny. High of 76.

Slim

Major E A Sterner

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Cooled off some here, got to go to the Cardio Dr today, normal check up, had appointment almost 3 weeks ago but was raining hard and I said no and called in sick. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

My better-half has put up with me for 32 years.  ;)

Slim

Major 2

DeaconKC

SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA
BOLD 1088
RATS 739
STORM 448
Driver for Howard, Fine & Howard
Veterinary & Taxidermy Clinic
"Either way, you get your dog back"

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Thanks, pards.

'Tis 50 and sunny. High of 78.

Slim

Major E A Sterner

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com