July Cawfee,Tea and rockets red glare!

Started by Major E A Sterner, June 30, 2024, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee and iced tea are ready.

I'm having chills and sweats, but that's better than a blockage.

'Tis 59 and overcast. High of 76.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Major E A Sterner

I just learned that a friend of mine and fellow SASS member passed away,
Leo "Wheels Cartwright"Doody injured his head in a fall last week and passed on the 3rd. He was a good man with a loving family. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Going to work on the house some today again.   
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on July 07, 2024, 10:40:27 AM
I just learned that a friend of mine and fellow SASS member passed away,
Leo "Wheels Cartwright"Doody injured his head in a fall last week and passed on the 3rd. He was a good man with a loving family. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for the family.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Sleep in front of a fan last night. Sweated so much I had to rotate the pillow three times. Not able to be awake for more than 2 years before I need a nap. Taking another PTO day today.

'Tis 68 and partly sunny. "Humid. Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Slim

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

Delmonico

Rita and I had some sort of stomach bug yesterday and today, taking it easy.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2

I hope you two also get better quickly.

Professor Marvel

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on July 08, 2024, 08:11:20 AM

Sleep in front of a fan last night. Sweated so much I had to rotate the pillow three times.

Not able to be awake for more than 2 years before I need a nap.

Slim

Hope you get better Slim.
But 2 years is a loooooong time to be awake

Yhs
Prof mumbles
Your Humble Servant

praeceptor miraculum

~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Quote from: Professor Marvel on July 08, 2024, 06:14:23 PM
Hope you get better Slim.
But 2 years is a loooooong time to be awake

Yhs
Prof mumbles
Hours.  ::) I was a bit tired when I typed that.

Feeling enough better to try a day back at verk. Hopefully, it will be a light day.

'Tis 68 and hazy. "Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable wind."

Slim

Major E A Sterner

If Y'all could keep my Mom in your thoughts and prayers, She'll be 90 in Dec and just had surgery for colon cancer. They removed a section of her colon along with a tumor that was 3 centimeters big. it will go to the lab to be checked out. She's a little confused due to the effect of anesthesia and being in a strange place(Hospital) Thanks.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on July 09, 2024, 09:00:51 PM
If Y'all could keep my Mom in your thoughts and prayers, She'll be 90 in Dec and just had surgery for colon cancer. They removed a section of her colon along with a tumor that was 3 centimeters big. it will go to the lab to be checked out. She's a little confused due to the effect of anesthesia and being in a strange place(Hospital) Thanks.
I will be praying for her healing.

Slim

Professor Marvel

Prayers for all who are unwell.

Major sterner, keep onn eye omom, that anasthesia they use lately has confusion and dizzy/falling effects lasting days or weeks.
Of course the mumbo jumo white coats deny any "issues"

Yhs
Prof benn there done that
Your Humble Servant

praeceptor miraculum

~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

Major 2

Good thoughts and well wishes a speedy recovery. 

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 68, overcast and humid. "Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent."

Slim

DeaconKC

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on July 09, 2024, 09:00:51 PM
You betcha! Praying here.
SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA
BOLD 1088
RATS 739
STORM 448
Driver for Howard, Fine & Howard
Veterinary & Taxidermy Clinic
"Either way, you get your dog back"

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 62 and partly sunny. "Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable wind. Chance of rain 30 percent."

Slim

Delmonico

Headed to Costco in a bit, get resupplied.  Fri, Sat and Sun are planned to working on the house.  Should not have to go anywhere.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

'Tis 62 and sunny. "Patchy fog in the morning. Mostly sunny in the morning  then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the middle 80s. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent."

Slim

DeaconKC

85 here right now, gonna fet up to 92, so it's moderated some. Gonna take the Missus to lunch in a bit, than load the van/suv/whatever up for shooting tomorrow.
SASS DeaconKC
The Deacon AZSA
BOLD 1088
RATS 739
STORM 448
Driver for Howard, Fine & Howard
Veterinary & Taxidermy Clinic
"Either way, you get your dog back"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com