To all Prayer Posse members, great idea here!

Started by Mean Matt McCord, December 22, 2005, 09:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean Matt McCord

Sarbuck came up with a great idea regarding prayer posse pins. What would y'all think if we could find a soldier in Iraq that might be willing to pass the pins out to his fellow soldiers? Personally, I think it's a good idea, but I would like your input as well. Any of you who know of someone currently deployed over there, find out if he/she would be willing to do this. Then you can either give me their address, or if you prefer, I'll send the pins to you, and you can send them to the serviceman or woman in question. Talk it over amongst yourselves, and let me know.
Mean Matt
Custodian of the Prayer Posse pins, STORM 380

1Riot1Ranger

I was so proud the other day to receive our Prayer Pins in the mail. It was the same day of the mine tragedy. If you would, would you please forward to me 13 Prayer Pins. Joyce and I will be forwarding them on to the families who lost family members care of Rev. Wease Day, Sago Baptist Church in Tallmansville, West Virginia together with notes of their meaning in the CAS and our prayers. Others may wish to jot notes to them and send them via the church. Remember, the Cowboy Cares and these families need to know that CAS is praying for them.
1Riot1Ranger

Texas Tall

Hey there Matt, I think thats a great idea and you should get someone with a relative/son/daughter over there that you could send them to.
Yes Ranger that sound like a real nice thought and please pass on our thoughts from downunder
to all involved.
  Regards........................Texas Tall.
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Cooper York

Matt,
I breafly met a SASS shooter who is currantly stationed in Iraq. I beleave his alias is Yankee Cowboy. I will try to find out how to contact him and see about your idea.
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

Cooper York

Mean Matt, I sent you a private message.
Cooper
SASS 41458 Life
Devil Swamp Gang (TG)
Bayou Bounty Hunters
Mississippi Peacemakers
BOSS 119
NRA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com