Back in the saddle again

Started by Ornery Orr, December 08, 2005, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ornery Orr

Deer season is over for me.  Shot one with shotgun and one with pistol.  20 year old kid pulled out in front of me a while back and I cracked up my truck.  It's fixed now.  Been busy with craft shows and peddling my wares.  Looking forward to being a vendor at the Convention this year.  Can't wait to see you all again.  Especially Wymore, Miss Pam, River City John and of course the honorable but sometimes questionable Major Matt Lewis  ;).  I hope Annie Lee and Will can make it again this year.  I just have to find somebody to man my booth so I can take in Dels class this year.  I can't wait for the shootin' to start, I'm gettin' the itch.  (nothin' a bath can't fix I'm sure).

Wymore Wrangler

Been too long this winter already, but hopefully we can all get together at the NTR Banquet... ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Dr. Bob

Howdy OO,

Good to see you on the board again.  Are you selling any of the candy that you put the recipes up on THS?  Some of them sounded real tasty!

It snowed yesterday and I already have CABIN FEVER real bad!  Snow was up to mid calf when I went out to get the paper.  I'm ready for spring!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ornery Orr

Dr. Bob, I think you've got me mixed up with someone else.  I'd be happy to give you the recipe for my shrimp chili though!  ;D I guarantee you'll try it once (and once only!).

Wymore Wrangler

Temp was 6 degrees today with a wind chill of -5 degrees and I spent the afternoon walking around some fields with one of my bird dogs...  It don't get no better than that... :D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Ornery Orr

RCJ, I've added the link to my website.  Thanks for mentioning that.  I'll have items at the convention that aren't on the website yet.  If anyone wants anything off the website, let me know right away and I'll be able to deliver it to you at the convention (if you're going to be there) so that you can avoid shipping costs.

Lone Gunman

Quote from: Dr. Bob on December 08, 2005, 09:11:11 PMSnow was up to mid calf when I went out to get the paper.  I'm ready for spring!

George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

Dr. Bob

Lone Gunman,

Thanks! Just what I was trying to convey.

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Dr. Bob

Ornery Orr,

You are right about me being confused.  I finally remembered who had the tasty candy redipes!  It was Dutch Limbach.  Just another senior moment I fear.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Big Hext

Ornery,

That's good looking stuff you're making.. I would guess that shipping is an expensive proposition?  Just another reason I need to go visit the plains. ;)  Do you make any bird feeders?  Didn't see them on your page.

Adios,

Thank you for being you.. Annie Lee!

Silver Creek Slim

Great ta have ya back, OO, and looking forward ta seeing ya at the convention.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ornery Orr

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com