Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Stage?  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Doc Shapiro

• Top Active Citizen
    • Custom Handmade Pistol Grips
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What's Your Favorite Stage?
« on: December 08, 2005, 01:46:10 PM »
Howdy Folks!  I'm having a little trouble coming up with new stage ideas for the match this Saturday.  Setup is tomorrow. 

If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to hear a complete description of what your favorite stage is.  We don't have much in the way of props yet, but will once we move to a new range, hopefully in a year or so.  It's being built. 

Oh, if you'd prefer to e-mail, my addy is jnshapiro@mindspring.com

Thanks!
Doc

Offline hellgate

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: What's Your Favorite Stage?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 03:04:06 PM »
MADAM RUTH AND THE TOOTH SLEUTH  or  A BAD DAY FOR DOC HOLLIDAY

SCENARIO:   Seeing Doc Holliday looking sick and heading into the saloon for more whiskey you break into his office bent on stealing all the silver fillings and gold crowns you can carry. There, passed out on the dental chair is the notorious Madam Ruth whose cavity the Doc had been filling. Unable to resist the urge to both play doctor and get the gold you clumsily begin to yank out her gold capped teeth. This sets off loud and delerious howls that not only bring Doc running back but also alerts the Earp brothers and deputies that come to her aid. From the doorway you spook the two horses out of the way with the shotgun and scatter the lawmen with the rifle. You then fire your pistols through two windows as Doc runs toward the office and then back to the saloon for more anesthetic.
AMMO: 10 Pistol,
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Offline hellgate

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 03:05:43 PM »
Doc, that didn't all come through. Letr me email you.
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:21:08 PM »

Offline Doc Shapiro

• Top Active Citizen
    • Custom Handmade Pistol Grips
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 03:33:15 PM »
Sounds good, thanks!

Oh, I'm only needing one or two at this point.  Thank you to those of you that have helped.

Doc

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 308
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 12:03:14 AM »
One of the most fun stages I shot was at Jamestown. They had five targets set like this:

x      x
      x
x          x

shooter

You could use any combination of guns, yours or borrowed. you had to hit each target 5 times. You shot them in any order. If you had a '97 or an '87, you could stoke it off the clock but it had to be staged action open like your rifle. I used two rifles and one pistol. One pard had a rifle that would hold 15. He used that and his pistols. Great fun.

You can make up your own story to go with it.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com