Very Important Day In History

Started by Delmonico, November 23, 2005, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

The plaque will temporarily displayed at the HOOTERS location.  The plaque will permanently enshirned at the LR ManCave!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Delmonico on September 07, 2008, 02:56:49 PM
Even the weather don't like them, a tornader kept them from finishin' burnin' washington DC. ;D

The white house they burnt weren't in DC.

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 07, 2008, 02:04:51 PM
Ol' John Cleese needs to listen to Charlie Daniels song "In America".  The Cowboys, The Hippies, the Rebels, and the Yanks will kick his Tall, Skinny, english BUTT.   Besides the folks from Ireland and Scotland don't much for england either.

I like the idear of solidarity, but can we pass on the hippies.  Lest of course theys cannon fodder, got a get them guns aimed just right :o

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 07, 2008, 03:28:08 PM
The plaque will temporarily displayed at the HOOTERS location.  The plaque will permanently enshirned at the LR ManCave!

Leave it at the Hooters.  That way millions of us can say we's goin ta look at a historical piece a work and get away with it. ;)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on September 07, 2008, 03:50:36 PM
The white house they burnt weren't in DC.

Well it wasn't white then, but it was the one and same as today, except they've added on a bit.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Possession is nine points of the Law! Too much revelry and drunkness at HOOTERS! The plaque could be damaged or stolen at HOOTERS!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Leo you bring a good point up...Yep Tex your right, well after 2 or 3 tall ones Trinity becomes 10' tall and bullet proof, then everyone is in danger, unless ya slide him a plate of wings pronto like.  The memorial Plaque will be secure in the "Man Cave" FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO PAY RESPECTS TO VISIT...sorry about caps

Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

We kin put it in mine til yer's is finished.  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Leo Tanner

If we's werried about the plaque (brushin twice a day helps) I don't imagine anyone would ever imagine lookin fer it out here.  I'm sure Ten can keep it safe, but if things get ugly send 'er out and we'll take care.  I can't think of one person on my block that even would know who Mr. Houston is.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

litl rooster

Quote from: Tensleep on September 07, 2008, 04:11:54 PM
We kin put it in mine til yer's is finished.  ;D

which one

Mathew 5.9

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Leo Tanner

Talk about theme decor. 
You let a velvet elvis er dogs playin poker anwhere in the vacintity the Ghost of Sam 'll surely cause havoc.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

That's the difference between a hysterical marker and folk art.

Arcey

September 17, 1862. Battle of Sharpsburg.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Russians invade eastern part of Poland in 1939.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

The Germans and Russians had signed a non-aggresion pact in 1939, but neither one wanted to honor it.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 17, 2008, 02:00:26 PM
The Germans and Russians had signed a non-aggresion pact in 1939, but neither one wanted to honor it.

Der Fuhrer didn't honor nothin.  He shoulda just killed himself after his master race got spanked at the '38 olympics.  Woulda saved alot a time an trouble, an people too.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Doancha know? The fewer is ah hunnert 'n nineteen years ole 'n gaily frolickin' across the meadows in south america with Hugo Shovesitz? All kornspirin' ta gouge us Americans on gas prices?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Arcey on September 17, 2008, 03:30:28 PM
Doancha know? The fewer is ah hunnert 'n nineteen years ole 'n gaily frolickin' across the meadows in south america with Hugo Shovesitz? All kornspirin' ta gouge us Americans on gas prices?

Damn Arcey, sometimes ya get me ta laughin so hard I can't breath ;D ;D ;D

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

If I kin get one chuckle. Just one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com