Very Important Day In History

Started by Delmonico, November 23, 2005, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Great gallery of photos.  The Liberator was my fave.  50 cal mounted on the sidecar and ready ta rumble.

My associations with Helen Wisdom were breif an discreet.  We'll leave them tales fer another day OT.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

litl rooster

Military.com sends some interesting stuff been getting it for a year now. You don't have to be a Vet to sign up. Remember it's .com not .gov or .org...It's free also

what about this one
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Those guys look Canadian, by the looks of the uniforms.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

maybe they're just coming home from the gun show with their new toy.   :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

From what I saw there, it looks like nose art hasn't been banned completely. Our service guys haven't let the tradition die out................Buck 8) ;D ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Leo Tanner

Them two guys Roo posted look like they's ready ta patrol the streets a Hong Kong.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

They used have a lot of those bikes like that in Manila too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 23, 2008, 08:09:46 PM
Those guys look Canadian, by the looks of the uniforms.

It's them wacky Brits

They used those bike on the Flight line when I was in.  crew chiefs could go check their men haul a few tools or parts, not have to many trucks parked in the way
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Hey LR, I was close. Canada is sorta part of England.

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on August 23, 2008, 06:35:38 PM
Military.com sends some interesting stuff been getting it for a year now. You don't have to be a Vet to sign up. Remember it's .com not .gov or .org...It's free also

what about this one

Purty neat, litl rooster.  And by aiming directly rearwards, they can increase their getaway speed.  Tell the driver to pull up his feet though. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Leo Tanner on August 23, 2008, 10:20:42 PM
Them two guys Roo posted look like they's ready ta patrol the streets a Hong Kong.

or a Wal mart
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Parking lot security at Walmart.

Leo Tanner

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Double Parked or Parked in a No Parking Zone.

Trinity

Walmart needs parking lot security.  Another person got shot in one in the next town over.  Same one where a friend of mine was pistol whipped while sitting in his car over ten years ago.  My Walmart down the street has also had its share of violence.

Hey, it's one stop shopping at its best.  Roll in in your Escalade with gold rims, quickly rob someone and pick up diapers for the fifteen kids back at the government subsidized home. :-\

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Urban Settings can be hazardous to your HEALTH!

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on August 26, 2008, 06:21:09 PM
Walmart needs parking lot security.  Another person got shot in one in the next town over.  Same one where a friend of mine was pistol whipped while sitting in his car over ten years ago.  My Walmart down the street has also had its share of violence.

Hey, it's one stop shopping at its best.  Roll in in your Escalade with gold rims, quickly rob someone and pick up diapers for the fifteen kids back at the government subsidized home. :-\

then if it goes like that attack a coupla weeks back, swing out by the college an rob somebody there and home again.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Get back home in time to watch the evening news.

Four-Eyed Buck

We had an officer here get clobbered by a perp in the Walmart sporting goods section. Guess he was looking suspicious and store security called the CPD. Officer got back there and the perp hit him with a ball bat. Put him down and he ended up in the hospital. More CPD caught him hiding in a garage behind the shopping center. There's 4 or 5 Walmarts in our immeadiate area, and two of them account for about 85% of the trouble calls at Walmart..........Buck 8) ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com