Very Important Day In History

Started by Delmonico, November 23, 2005, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

At General Electric, Progress is our most important product.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Crash lands with 1500 snakes aboard I reckon it was....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

litl rooster

OK now I have to make a trip to Pungo...

Tex that's alot os shotshells to round all them up.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

LR, I'm a takin' me one of those  .410 Snake Charmers with me. I might make some new vent holes in the fuselege.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 30, 2008, 12:50:31 PM
Arcey, I don't like snakes!

Call Samuel L Jackson.  He knows how ta deal with snakes on planes.  You just have ta put up with him swearing a lot.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

As I have said many times before, "Only good snake is a dead snake".

Lucky Irish Tom

They aint really good snakes TLD, they's just dead.  That's the way I prefer them too!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

When I worked on a ranch when I was a kid, we had an old refrigerator on the porch that he kept ant-venom in. We would have horses and cattle get bit on the nose.  Their noses and mouths would swell up and they couldn't eat or drink very well.  We would keep them in the corrals and doctor them unitl the swelling went down.

Leo Tanner

30 seconds Over Tokyo was on this mornin.  Lots of great B 25 footage.  Hadn't seen it in awhile, great flick fer plane nuts.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Tensleep

Quote from: Leo Tanner on August 31, 2008, 04:20:02 PM
30 seconds Over Tokyo was on this mornin.  Lots of great B 25 footage.  Hadn't seen it in awhile, great flick fer plane nuts.

Leo

Yer in tha right place... lotta folks here is PLAIN NUTS!

Jist lookit Arcey...  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

Leo, Tje Doolittle Raiders practiced at Eglin Field in Florida.  The crews were not told what they were trainin' for.  My Dad was down there goin' through some pilot training.  His group was told about the mission after the Raiders left for Calif.   When he was assigned to North Africa late in 42, his Squardon was the reorganized squadron that had been the Raiders.

Arcey

Plain be good. Rather have salted mixed.

Food ain't high on the list right now. Fresh burgers, lettuce. 'maters 'n cheese on toasted buns with dirty mustard. That sided up with chunked 'maters, sliced cucumber, radish 'n them lime-green l'il peppers.

Plain stuffed. Ain't even thinkin' 'bout what Ali sez she has planned fer next Saturday.

Texas Lawdog

Hey Arcey, You got any leftovers, I didn't have no luch today.

Arcey

Sher do 'n yer welcome! Gotcha some ice cold Bud Light too.

Texas Lawdog

Can I get a couple a Bud Lights?  One for right now and one for later on.   I'm drinkin' my LUNCH!

Scattered Thumbs

In 1781 is founded El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Àngeles de Porciúncula
aka LA  ;D

Texas Lawdog

LA   The City of Angels    Murder Capital of the West Coast

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com