Very Important Day In History

Started by Delmonico, November 23, 2005, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Dang guys.  Those are some crazy stories.
     All I gotta do here in Mayberry is clean my guns on the front porch or casualy mention my "sporting habbit" ta keep the wackos away.  Sure, we've had some nasty incidents around here and I do keep the pistol close (unloaded, but ammo in reach) at night.  I've always wondered if I walked around with my rig on if folks would just think I was in costume or something and not give it a second glance.  Not planning on trying it, just always wonderd...

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

That's the way it is up here, hardly anybody comes or goes that we don't know the car.  if it is a strange car, they are probably bad lost.  ;D 

That guy that was telling me  that story was sky high on crack or something,  but I had never heard such a detailed tale.   I should'a wrote it all down fer a Sci-Fi  movie. 
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

Yeah, the drugs seem ta do that.
     We had a UPS driver that the whole county knew and loved.  His name was Drew, God rest him.  He got smacked head on by a guy in a highjacked plumbing supply delivery truck.  Drew got killed and the other idiot lived.  In the police interview, the crackhead told a very elaborate story about subteranian creatures that had been stalking him fer months.  He had names for em and every other detail you could imagine.  He said they was out to get him cause he knew some big secret. 
     After several months of evaluation it was determined that 2 years of injecting himself with meth had altered his perspective on reality.  He's in a mental home somewhere now.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Had a cop what hid werkin' nights 'n overslept. When he woke up 'n drove in he was bein' waited on.

'Bout a screw up, was on the edge ah gettin' fired anyway. Told the CO he'd been abducted by aliens.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, You know there are some strange folks that come out of the woodwork at night.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

after we moved up here on the Mountain and got to knowing all the neighbors,  first thing I wanted to know, was anybody up here ever abducted by Aliens,  the way some of em acted, I thought fer sure somebody had.  no luck non of em been abducted or seen Big Foot.   ;)

Texas Lawdog

I saw an interview on TV, where they were talkin' to a couple of ol' gals that said they had been abducted by aliens.  The news guy asked them if there was anything special about the aliens.  They said that they were just "Your Basic LIL Gray Alien".  I didn't know that was such a thing as a Basic LIL Gray Alien.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

The news team shoulda probed a little deeper ::)

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 28, 2008, 06:22:22 PM
I saw an interview on TV, where they were talkin' to a couple of ol' gals that said they had been abducted by aliens.  The news guy asked them if there was anything special about the aliens.  They said that they were just "Your Basic LIL Gray Alien".  I didn't know that was such a thing as a Basic LIL Gray Alien.

You must not of worked a lot of 3rd shift in the late 90's, you could have learned all that listenin' to Art Bell. ;D  There's a big grey, the Reptilian types, hmmm, Arcey would have to help from here. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

The movie Dreamcatcher lays it all out fer ya.  There's grey ones an nice ones an all kinda ones.  Keep yer powder dry an let God sort 'em out.

"brought ta ya by the northern california civil defence.  Membership--1"

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

I just didn't think that was a plain ol garden variety alien.  We had our big alien deal southwest of here doen in Stephenville, Texas.

Leo Tanner

Ahhh heckfire, Tex has an alien in his garden.  Time ta muster up and take it down.
This is a very important day in history.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on August 28, 2008, 12:57:46 PM
when I was a Bail bonds man I carried ever where I went. all the LE knew we carried and it was Ok with them at the time.  Never had to pull it but twice and only one of them was down right serious,  I had done cleared it in my mind that he was a dead man, but he jumped down on the ground and I'd a had to shoot him in the back,   after he got out of jail, he doused his wife with gasoline and set her on fire,  He got life, guess he's still there.

Aww, now, don't go tellin' no tales.  I've watched Dog and he an' his wife only carry Mace in their holsters. ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

sssshhhhhh,  old dog is a felon, he can't be caught with no guns.

Trinity

Well there they go tellin' the whole country that Bounty Hunters are peaceable folks who's wives would like to sit down with the hunted, soothe their woes and let them cry on her shoulder.  It ain't really so? ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Dog, I'm happy to say is a former resident of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.  He did s tretch in the joint for Murder.  Hell, Beth is big and tough enough to whip most folks. She just just has to watch out and not slap anyone face with her CHEST!

Trinity

;D ;D ;D

She scares me more than Dog does.  I wouldn't want to cross her a'tall!

Texas Lawdog

She puts makeup on with a putty knife.  I bet Dog met her at one them places that Trinity goes to all the time, The Bus Station.

Trinity

Depot!  They changed the name from Station a few years back when the crowd was getting rough.  Now it's only a little rough.  Most gals have almost all of their teeth left.

Texas Lawdog

Home Depot is the only Depot I go to.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com