Alias list

Started by Redbank, November 22, 2005, 08:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbank

May be wishful thinkin, is there a list posted anywhere of SASS registered aliases? Starting to think about one, but would like to know if taken before turning in. Also could get some ideas from looking at list of other names.
Redbank
SASS #69108

Marshal Will Wingam

I've changed mine a couple times. I just called 'em and asked if the one I wanted was avaialble. If it wasn't, I'd hang up and call later with another one. If they said it was, no problem, it was mine.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Qball

This one would maybe be the largest list of SASS alias.
http://www.pineywoodsplace.com/aliases.html
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

Presidio

Hmmmm?  Jest went down the list and found out that they ain't got me there. ???  Been a member since 2002.  Wunder who I need ta contact ta let 'em know I'ma still kickin' about here? ???

SASS # 40582 ~ BOLD H30 ~ RO I & RO II
Texas Regulators, Tomball, TX
Texas Historical Shooting Society, Columbus, TX

Qball

Don't think that its a "SASS" SASS list, you need to get a email to PineyWoods
then he can put you on the list. Try this one.
http://www.pineywoodsplace.com/aliasform.html
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

Camille Eonich

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Capt, Woodrow F. Call

Next year, i would like to be a SASS member, but i would like find out if my alias name is available , do anyone have a website i can look in to. :)

BR
Capt: Woodrow F. Call
SWS # 1014
Grenland Gunslingers # 0001
Cowboy Mounted Shooters Norway #005
'The Cowboys' Trail Riding Society of Telemark 2009. # 003
Member of The Chuckwagon society, Sweden.

Major 2

Quote from: Camille Eonich on November 23, 2005, 09:13:47 AM
Here's the duck's list with pictures.

http://cowboyshootin.homestead.com/people.html

link is not working  :-\
Sorry, the GeoCities web site you were trying to reach is no longer available.
when planets align...do the deal !

Capt, Woodrow F. Call

Quote from: John Smith on November 26, 2009, 08:03:29 AM
go here:  http://www.sassnet.com/AliasLookup.php

Thank's  :D    No matches found for Capt: Woodrow F. Call  I hope i can use it, when i register next year on SASS,CAS membership. depend on the regulator's ;) 8)

Thank's

Br
Call
SWS # 1014

Shotgun Franklin

When I joined, some years back, they told me to pickout about 5 names I would be willing to use. Then you call and they'll go down your list until they find one that's not taken.
There are some restrictions, like you can't just change the spelling and the name still sound the same.
I imagine that with 'Lonesome Dove' being so popular,  'Capt. Woodrow F. Call' would already be taken but you never know without asking.
Now at a local match you can use any name you want to use to shoot under UNLESS there's a SASS member with that registered name present and shooting. We used to have a guy that used Lassiter. I understand thatl he went to a match where the 'real' Lassiter was shooting. The 'local' Lassiter then changed his to 'Lassiter Thunder.'

Call and ask.

BTW, if you want to hold that name until you're ready to use it you'd better register ASAP, someone else might like your name and take it before you do. I've known people to register way before they started shooting just to hold that name. Some folks who attend SASS events also register a name but never shoot, they just want to have that name.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Capt, Woodrow F. Call

BTW, if you want to hold that name until you're ready to use it you'd better register ASAP, someone else might like your name and take it before you do. I've known people to register way before they started shooting just to hold that name. Some folks who attend SASS events also register a name but never shoot, they just want to have that name.
[/quote]

:) thanks.   

do ASAP have a website, or i i have to call them!

SWS # 1014

River City John

Quote from: Capt, Woodrow F. Call on November 28, 2009, 07:09:56 AM

:) thanks.   

do ASAP have a website, or i i have to call them!

Capt. Call,
as you are one of our Norwegian brothers and may not be familiar with some of our Americanisms, ASAP is an acronym which stands for As Soon As Possible, and is not an organization. :)
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Capt, Woodrow F. Call

:D :D :D...... :-[ :-X.......... Ok.... ;D  i got it.   :D

Thanks
SWS # 1014

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com