Who Wants A Taurus Thunderbolt Rifle

Started by Col. Riddles, November 19, 2005, 04:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col. Riddles

in 44-40, 38-40, 44 spl, 44mag or any other caliber? Well Taurus has not yet announced any plans for the Thunderbolt in any calibers other than 45 Colt & 38/357. But they didn't in the Gaucho revolver either. Now they have added 44-40 to the Gaucho lineup. The best way to get them to make your caliber is to write, fax or call them. Probably best to write a letter. The head honcho down in Miami is Mr Robert Morrison. mark the envelope Personal.

Taurus USA
Personal Attn: Mr. Robert Morrison
16175 NW 49 Ave.
Miami, FL 33014

Phone: (305) 624-1115
Fax: (305) 624-1126
God answers knee mail † ><>
BOLD
SCORRS
SASS 7462 Life

Foothills Drifter

Howdy......
I can't imagine why anyone would want another stinkin gun  :o  ;)  ;D

Good shootin......
Vern...  8)

Marshal Will Wingam

They already have both my calibers covered. ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

PWDFR POSSE

If they want to give me one, I'll take it.  Iffn' I gotta pay for it, that involves paperwork, FFL, and it's just too much of a hassle!  No thanks!  ;)

Mustang Gregg

Hell, yes!!!
I want one (in .44 Special)!
Maybe two!!!

MG
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Dakota Dan from OZ

I will have here downunder in 38 special.

Dakota Dan from OZ
My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Silver Creek Slim

I wouldn't mind one in .44-40 so I can shoot the Holy Black in it.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

RRio

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Vance Beckett

I saw one in our warehouse in .45 Colt that looked nice a few days ago.  Every one we had flew out the door in just a few hours. 
STORM #185

L.G.

I got one this afternoon.  Went to my local gun dealer who I've done a good bit of business with, asked him what he heard about their availibiliy and he put it on the counter.  .45 Colt, blue, 26" barrel, very smooth action, $369 out the door.  He said he got it in Saturday, had it in the back for a customer that said he wanted it, but then customer said he really wanted it in stainless.  So, looks like I got an early Christmas present.
SASS #48097
NRA #2008175
Gateway Shootist Society
Member of The Torque and Recoil Club
WartHog
B.O.S.S. #19
RATS #130
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Slingshot383

R D Henry

Been seriously considering a stainless 45 myself, just not sure how much of a pain it'll be to clean the 777 out of it!   ::)

The primary goal is to justify another toy to the warden...especially after we just traded in the p/u for a Mustang!   ;D 
I know I have the right to remain silent, I just don't have the ability.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SASS #27663...WartHog

Dakota Dan from OZ

I was wondering if anybody knows went we might see them down here in Australia,would like one in my barn.

Dakota Dan from OZ
My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com