Group Picture, 2015 Muster

Started by Delmonico, July 05, 2015, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

OK, cleaned up the best one, next year we need to do this outside before dark, get Galvin and Justin positioned better and get the Chaplin convinced he's not Ted Turner and get him to take off his wrist watch.   ::)

OK, the raw picture. 

And finished.

OK, I will confess, I won't mention any names, but some of you don't have your own eyes, I borrowed a lot of brass from Jack's helmet place and I did some skin transplants on the Chaplin, from his neck to his wrist, (the one with the wrist watch)  Also made his coat fit better as well as a couple others, had a couple teeth with glare and got rid on some of the back lights.     
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Drydock

I like it!  I need one of the Sepia toned ones to frame and hang in my office!
Civilize them with a Krag . . .

Sagebrush Burns

Good work - thanks for posting.

Delmonico

Just copy it and print it.  Skip gave them to me and Jerry so we could share them, he ain't much on computers.  All he needs is a thank you next time you see him.

Still got a few others to work on, be honest, this one took a bit of time, I'd guess about 3 hours.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Gripmaker

OOOOK, Cookie!  Explain the Ted Turner crack and it better not have the name Fonda attached to it. BTW, the watch was an oversight and was not supposed to be seen after I discovered it, thus the exposed cuffs. You may commence to stuttering...the clock is running. :>)

Thanks you Skip for the great pictures.

LTC Montgomery Little, Senior Chaplain, GAF

Delmonico

His cameo in Gettysburg his watch shows slightly when he raises his hand with the saber in it.  Civil War reanactors had fun with it.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2

That wasn't the only crap that went down.... he showed up with the "vile wretch" the last few says of shooting.
Many Reenactors,  Veterans of ' Nam refused to go to location if " hanoi jane " were present....
In fact most did not return at all the last day  , even though "it" had been spirited off ....

The last day shots were the after math of Pickett's Charge Union line with Jeff Daniels & C. Thomas Howell.
Everything was shot in close , because there where to few Reenactors for the Union line.

when planets align...do the deal !

Bull Schmitt

That is a rough looking bunch of troopers!! :o
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com