Cabelas toy store has. .

Started by Dick Dastardly, May 22, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Dastardly

A Pietta 1858 Remington 44 Cal for sale at $264.00 US.  I was tempted, but then I'd need another to fill my other holster.  Also, I'd have to give them to Huckelberry to slick up and install Kirst Konverter 45 Colt cylinders with loading gate and ejector rod.

DD-MDA
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

Coffinmaker

Um ..... Ah ....... '58 Remington ain't an open top.  Has a top strap.  Converts real easy.  Other than that .........

Your waiting or delaying ...... WHY?????

Coffinmaker

Dick Dastardly

My typo Coffinmaker.  Yer rite.

DD-MDA
Gunfighter Ordinar

Major 2

So an Open Top Remington ... would be 1/2 off  ;D

when planets align...do the deal !

Dick Dastardly

Gunfighter Ordinar

Major 2

No Dick.... I'm the typo poster model....  I was just pok'n' fun at the play on words.
when planets align...do the deal !

Coffinmaker

Ya know Mr Dastardly,

The '58 Remmy, with the conversion cylinder will digest Cowboy 45 Special Cases, with a 454 round ball crimped at the equator, and probably not even bark yer finger.  Or ............ whack that ruddy great barrel of and make some way cool Snubbies  ::)

What       Are     Ya     Waiting     For????  Cabelas will deliver em to yer front door.  Boomba Shazam!!

Coffinmaker

PS:  I really don't personally like Remingtons.  Just don't fit my hands.  Oh well.

Dick Dastardly

I have big mits Coffinmaker.  My ROAs fit them just fine.  The brace of them with Kirst Konverter cylinders will handle anything possible with 45 Colt.  It's not advertised, and I'd deny it's saying, but that rig will handle everything from C45Spl to 45 Cassull.  For my preference, I like 45 Colt stuffed with FFFg under a lube sized J/P 45-200 bullet.

DD-MDA
Gunfighter Ordinar

Mason Stillwell

Dick I got a pair of short barreled uberti 58's with tresco's that  it would be hard to tell they even been fired! Shot them a couple times then they became safe queens ! but they are a hoot to shoot !!!!! Needing a new ladder rear sight for my buffalo classic seein as how  ;)I broke mine slam off the rifle .
Mason Stillwell

Grand Pap to 4
BP C&B Shooter.

Known early on as Pole Cat Pete
Tar Heel at Heart

Cliff Fendley

I like Remingtons, would like them a whole lot more if they didn't bust my middle knuckle every time I squeeze the trigger.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Dick Dastardly

Ho Mason,

Email me at dckrhody@gmail.com.  Maybe we can work a deal.  I have a ladder sight that I took off of my Rem roller when I put the Malcolm scope on.  From memory, it's a Lee Shaver sight.

DD-MDA
Gunfighter Ordinar

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com