Tiz a New Year, January Coffee is up

Started by Major 2, December 31, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Local CAS club's cowboy party is tonight at 6.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Buck, I hate to tell you that real Chili don't have beans, you just have fake Chili. You folks put Chili on Spagetti, which is wrong too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on January 17, 2015, 02:45:42 PM
Buck, I hate to tell you that real Chili don't have beans, you just have fake Chili. You folks put Chili on Spagetti, which is wrong too.
Elbow macaroni.

Got the gelding's hooves trimmed. Got a start on the mare's hooves. 'Tis 37 and I'm sweating.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

I'll tell a story later about a funny involving beans in chili, ain't pulled the ace out of the hole yet.

BTW for the GAF members if you haven't been to the barracks today, General US Scout will be on the retired list as of midnight tonight, (000 for those who do that).  The new Commander of the GAF is General Pitspiter, who was promoted today.   
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Hey.

Hid 'n forgotten stuff went for din-din. Found a half box of half length spaghetti in the on-site pantry. She sez she don't remember buyin' or usin' it but the opened box was taped shut 'n I don't do that. Don't think I've ever bought it like that either. Gone now.

Two partial boxes of orzo, an unopened box of rigatoni, some bow tie stuff (forget what it's called) 'n a half box of ditalini I used last week. May change my game plan for tomorrow to beef stroganoff.

Ennyways, y'all sleep well. Prolly be up 0400 - 0445 myownself. Just the time it happens.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

pony express

I saw that half length spaghetti in the store. Guess some folks aren't strong enough to just break it in half.... Kind of reminds me of frozen scrambled eggs, you just have to wonder....WHY?

Delmonico

Our own house brand frozen pizza tonight. 

BTW as Chief Commissary Officer for The Grand Army of the Frontier, I checked the regs, no beans.  However a little rice is allowed to thicken it.   ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Quote from: pony express on January 17, 2015, 07:39:04 PM
I saw that half length spaghetti in the store. Guess some folks aren't strong enough to just break it in half.... Kind of reminds me of frozen scrambled eggs, you just have to wonder....WHY?

The eggs and most other bought frozen foods are just for people who can't make their own leftovers. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2

sorta like whipped butter & cream cheese,
it's a way to sell you half as much or less , in a regular size tub and charge you for the air whipped in... ::)

Left over steak fajitas on a salad took on the roll for dinner, t'was tolerable...

"SHE" is over pet sitting at the "Clone's" place  (clone's at Veterinarian convention somewhere outa town) 

Me, ? ...I had to check the plumbing, and found I was Cat rack , Kato ,Molly & Jigster decided I was good warm sleeping company.
Felt like that guy in the commercial with a cat T shirt...   

Going back to examine the eyelids shortly... I hope 
when planets align...do the deal !

Major E A Sterner

banked the fire, coffee and water are set for the a.m.,Y'all sleep well.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

Mornin'.

Right nice out already if the spittin' rain don't bother ya. Guessers got the high it 57º 'n when they said that last week it went o'er 60º.

Guess the half stuff's a sales gimmick. Some folks like freaks or oddities. Consider Danica Patrick's popularity. Some folks like sale items to the point they'll buy sumthin' at save sumthin'. Think that's the answer. Coupons 'n sales are like a game ta her 'n I gotta admit she does it well. Either way it tasted just fine.

Interestin' ta see old stuff. As folks have done with cars 'n guns someone always finds a way to make things better. Cameras without film what don't require a dark room ta process and edit. Witness chili 'n the addition of beans. What'll they think of next?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee ;)

39 and damp here. Gotta go out and do rounds in a bit ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Major 2

57° headed to  72°... posta be  43° in the morning
thanks for the Coffee, made some oatmeal too

Texas Lawdog

M2, Oatmeal is always good when there is a little nip in the air. It feels like a 2 pot morning today. No clue for supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Off ta church in a bit and then ta verk.

'Tis 28 and cloudy. High of 32.

Slim

Lucky Irish Tom

Mornin, thanks for the coffee.

Hope everything goes alright at werk Slim.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Slim, Did you get a key to the Executive washroom?

Major E A Sterner

Mornin,misty rain that freezes when it hits the ground.NY State thruway is shut down from exit 17 down to the city/NJ line Wife was supposed to go with a friend to Danbury Ct mall,that got cancelled.Y'all have a warm dry day (if ya can)
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Lawdog

Stay inside today, Major. Moose took Victoria to the Park. They had a good time. I fixed myself some Oatmeal and toast for a late breakfast. No plans for lunch. No clue for supper.

Major 2

Have in mind some Clam Chowder if the concrete pantry has some on the soup bar ...

"SHE" is back to the Clone's place tonight, so I'm on my own for dinner 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com