THANK YOU NCOWS!

Started by Chantilly, November 01, 2005, 08:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantilly

I just wanted to post a public note to say thank you to NCOWS!  I was awarded a free membership to this organization at the GAF Muster.  What a great surprise.   ;D  I appreciated the opportunity to discuss the mission of NCOWS with Marshal Thorpe and Lone Gunman provided me with a couple of the Shootist publications for review.  What fine gentlemen you have representing NCOWS.  There were many other NCOWS members at the GAF shoot as well and EVERYONE spoke very highly of the organization.  I hope to meet many more NCOWS members in the future!  Thank you for the opportunity to experience the organization personally.

Best regards -

Janet Newton aka Chantilly

A six-shooter makes men and women equal.  - Agnes Morley Cleaveland (1818-1889)

I should like a little fun now and then.  Life is altogether too sober.  - Elizabeth Blackwell (1821-1910)

Lars

Welcome to NCOWS Janet!!

That welcome is from a very new and happy-to-be an NCOWS member (as of early this year).  I was very pleased to see you and Tracy Martin (Lou Graham) awarded one-year NCOWS memberships. Both of you are excellent additions. Look forward to seeing each of you again at major NCOWS shoots.

Lars

Wymore Wrangler

Chantilly, been talking about it to you and Shootin Newton for a couple of years now, glad you have finally seen the light.... ;D  Hope to see you around the NCOWS shoots more often... ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Major Matt Lewis

Let's not forget that Captain Jarrett was also awarded an NCOWS membership.  That man has put so much research and effort into his uniforms, that it makes your head spin in awe to have him tell you.  I mean that in a positive way.  If you ever meet him, ask him about it and you will be very pleasantly amazed.
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Lars

Humm, what a wonderful way to highgrade NCOWS membership rolls!!

Lars

Chantilly

Thank you all for a warm welcome!  I cannot stress enough the wonderful NCOWS members we met at the Muster - great people and such a sense of humor!   Wymore, you will be glad to know that Shoot'n Newton is joining the NCOWS ranks as well.  A family that plays together, stays together!   :D
A six-shooter makes men and women equal.  - Agnes Morley Cleaveland (1818-1889)

I should like a little fun now and then.  Life is altogether too sober.  - Elizabeth Blackwell (1821-1910)

Wymore Wrangler

Chantilly, sound great to me, Shootin' will give some of those boys a run in the traditional class that's for sure...
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Grizzle Bear

You see now, Chantilly, we are all a lot nicer in person!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Grizzle Bear

Rob Brannon
General troublemaker and instigator
NCOWS Senator
NCOWS #357
http://www.ncows.org/KVC.htm
"I hereby swear and attest that I am willing to fight four wild Comanches at arm's length with the ammunition I am shooting in today's match."

Will Ketchum

Quote from: Grizzle Bear on November 02, 2005, 07:32:18 AM
You see now, Chantilly, we are all a lot nicer in person!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Grizzle Bear

Well at least some of us are.  Welcome Chantilly.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Silver Creek Slim

Welcome, Chantilly, we're a good bunch of pards.  :D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Irish Dave

Welcome Chantilly. Glad to have you in the organization.
I think you'll be pleased.
NCOWS can be addictive.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Kayleen

Welcome Chantilly, Lou Graham, Captain Garret,
  It was great to meet you all this past weekend and great to have you on board with us here at NCOWS.
WELCOME
Kayleen

Steel Horse Bailey

Welcome Chantilly, Lou, & Cpt. Barrett!

Kudos to Lone Gunman, Marshal Thorpe and/or whomever had a hand in handing out these memberships!!!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com