December - Ho, Ho, Ho, cawfee, tea, and cookies for Santa.

Started by El Peludo, December 01, 2014, 01:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

CFS here for supper.

Found this Denver Public Library Collection, dated 1903.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Major E A Sterner

51 and overcast here in upstate NY, Hope Y'all have a relaxing day,Enjoy
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on December 25, 2014, 10:20:54 AM
51 and overcast here in upstate NY, Hope Y'all have a relaxing day,Enjoy

Rita's watching The Price is Right,  ::)  I'm working on the book, doing the offal part.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

It is windy and 48 outside today, sorta cloudy. We got some wonderful gifts. Moose is making brunch now. No lunch is planned. Christmas meal will be Supper tonight. Victoria is enjoying the fire in the fireplace. We are truly blessed.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Ain't had much of an opportunity to watch real time 'n when I do an adult's sittin' on whatever's happenin'. Vids look promisin' tho. She's gotta ways ta go with what's left of today. Never know. Could be.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Willie Dixon

Morning y'all! Merry Christmas!

Half-pint got her presents, lots of princesses from the family, she now has Aurora, Cinderella, Elsa, and Snow White costumes!

having some left over hickory smoked ham with eggs and cawfee ;D

My girl got me a stocking that's a boot, thought that was awesome.  Filled with peanut butter snickers MHmmm :D

it's chilly here, in the 40s, it snowed on the mountain, but nothing was down here by the time we woke up at 9:30, so technically not a White Christmas, but still, it's up there and we'll make a trip later today.

hope everything is well with y'all and all the family is fun and not stressful!

first Christmas for us as a family, got to say, it's been a great one!
Quote from: Leo Tanner on January 06, 2009, 02:29:15 PM
At 25, you need to follow dreams or you'll regret it later. 

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
― Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes

Major 2

SOOOOOOOOOOO very cool, watched Juliet feed the bitty.... maybe he/she should be named Christo o Christi
in honor of the day...

I see the the other one is hatching , but Juliet settled back down ....Arcey thanks so much for the link  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

A welcome present, all the young eaglets hatched here at Christmas. We don't have the opportunity to see Eagles around here. It doesn't look like the temps are not going to get above 50 today. The brunch was good, We had cheese grits, ham and cheese Quiche, Pigs in a Blanket, and fresh fruit. We had Mimosas to drink, as well as plenty of Cawffee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Merry Christmas, y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Had Christmas at the in-laws last night.
Got all the presents unwrapped here.

'Tis 34 and overcast. Not much sn*w left. Plenty of mud.  ::) High of 38.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Quiet here today, Rita is watching some Christmas show on Lifetime, bout ready to send the dang yuppie biddies that run the network a nasty gram about how they treated us out here in this flyover state on it.   Don't expect much from their type anyway.

Sitting here merging files, using a size 11 font I have just finished merging all the files on groceries and it stands right at 262 pages as it stands, before I do my final edit, doubt it will loose much, but it is about 1/2 the book. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

Still waitin' ta see it on the shelves, Del.

Ahem... cough... cough............ OK..... Ready....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! or maybe, Ho Ho Hooooooooooooooooooooo! Both!

American Eagle Foundation called it at 1456 hrs. NE4 is out, exhausted 'n breathin' heavy asleep in the nest bowl. No thanks to her sister.

Link to the vid is in the chat window on the cam site.

M2, if yer enjoyin' it I'm tickled. Yer welcome.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Hoping on fall now, like I tell everyone I'm only doing this once and it won't be done till I'm happy with it.   
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

Went to our older son's around noon,opened presents and had lunch.

Been damp all day here, temp is 39. Have the Hollywood Christmas Parade on for lack of anything else to watch ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Major 2

Del- I'm looking forward to it, course the movie won't do it justice  :-\  ;D

I've passed the link on to several folks, and they are grateful as well.

Watching now and both proud parents are home  :)  Saw NE4 when he piped or just after ... I was transfixed for better than a hour.
Made a donation.  

Texas Lawdog

Christmas supper is coming along just fine. There some wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. It will be worth waiting for. The Tamales with beans and rice that we had last night was good and tonight's dinner will be even better.

Arcey

M2, the fun ain't even close ta gettin' started quite yet, trust me 'n tell yer friends. Stay tuned.

We got rid of left overs to make room in the ice box for the left overs'll be comin' off the feast from tomorrow evenin'. Stuff's set up 'n ready. With that I'm rackin' out. Gonna be gettin' to it early.

Texas Lawdog

The Christmas supper was wonderful, I even had seconds on everything. We have leftovers to last through the weekend. I have been up a long time. Bedtime is calling me as well.

litl rooster

Was trying to watch the bird join us but keep loosing the connection. Glad there was a successful birth.
Mathew 5.9

pony express

Had a good Christmas day, after going to church, opened presents, went out back and shot a target for postal(internet) match, had dinner, Ham and some fixins, and home made dinner rolls made with the Christmas Kitchen Aid#1, punkin pie. Then back out to shoot another target, different match, then a short ride on the Harley(First sunny day in the 50's just about all month.) Then back to work, cut and split enough wood to fill the porch and then it's done for the day.

Major 2

The Lasagna was very good.... 3 Melon medley for desert.

Was watch'n' the Eagles,  Juliet has settled in  so , now watch'n the DVD I got this morning  "Monuments Men" 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com