Here it "tiz" November, Turkey day around the corner & coffee

Started by Major 2, October 31, 2014, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Got the AEF Northeast Fla. cam runnin'. It's been comin' down in buckets there. T'was in the kitchen 'n heard the thunder, thought it was here for a moment. HD cam with good sound.

Ma bird's gettin' drenched. Reckon the ole man is too. Can't hide form the stuff. They'll dry out.

Caught Princess Anne on the cell tower near home whilst in route ta Sam's for some dope. Couldn't wait on 'er. Shot 'er a few 'n soon's I put stuff away 'n pulled the station wagon inta go forward, she flew. Derned bird. Rainin' here now. Reckon they're hunkered down somewhere.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

The Trinity Kid

Evening y'all.

T'was a sunny day here. 
Tomorrow, we'll be heading off to Kelseyville.  Won't be back until Friday night.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major E A Sterner

Just read on the SASS wire,U.S. Grant SASS#2 passed away this morning.He was a good man, got to talk to him a couple times over the years,he'll be missed at SASS Vaya con Dios General.

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=230586
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Major 2

Still raining,
I wasn't concerned when the redneck on the ranch down the road , got his Air boat out and was running it up and down
one of his pastures  :-\ .... I did take pause though when the animals began lining up two by two.

Guesser say "chance of rain 80% tomorrow"....

Sorry to hear about EMF founder /SASS's Boyd Davis
when planets align...do the deal !

litl rooster

We've had about 6 inches of rain in the past week here- expectong more tomorrow thru i need a bigger pair of pants day.

RIP US Grant.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. enjoy!   Moose and l ran a bunch of errands yesterday. We had a late lunch of Enchalidas at a new Tex-Mex place, which was real good. We will be back. We went to Sam's to renew my membership. I bought some cheap DVDs and did some TV shopping. We went by our BBQ place and picked up some spiral sliced ham and smoked turkey for Thanksgiving. We got home about sundown. I had some summer sausage, cheese, and crackers for an evening snack.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Mornin'.

Fifty sumthin' 'n droppin'. Rainin'. Breezy. Looks kinda like Florida.....

Kids got in 'round eight. Ohter'n doin' the snaps dunno what the day'll bring.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

30 and dark here. Keys to the kingdom day, plus I gotta run the test for the sewer plant since tomorrow's a holiday. Just about have our ButterBall thawed out now. Just one more water bath today and it should be ready to go tomorrow ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 8 and overcast. High of 25.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Giving Thanks day being celebrated today- work tomorrow.

Got the dogs out and running got some feline creatures to feed yet.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

10 to 6 today, will finish getting ready fro Friday, if you ain't heard from me by 8 or so this evening, send bail money.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

We had flapjacks and bacon for breakfast, with more strong Cawffee. No clue for lunch or supper tonight. The sun is shining, but the warmup is slow. The high will be about 60 today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Lucas Electrical of England makes one, it's the only product they ever made that does not suck.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Dollar General er Big Lots, Roo. Stay away from the stuff they sell on TV.

Gotta 'nother task. Gotta teach this derned dog how ta snag Milk Bones out the air. Stupid could catch the things in 'er sleep. Done hit this'n everywhere on the head 'cept 'is mouth.

Major E A Sterner

evil frozen white stuff is falling at a rate of 2-3 inches an hour,it's going to be a long winter...  >:( >:( >:(
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

Russ T Chambers

Partly cloudy and 60 right now.  Headed for 66. 

Getttin' ready to head off to Oregon in the morning.  Flight departs at 6:00 and we get to Eugene at about 11:30.  We spend more time on the ground at SFO than we do on both aircraft combined.

Tonight is homemade nachos.  Need something different before hittin' the turkey and accoutrements again.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, You just need to spend some time with Nash, one on one, some Milk Bone catching 101.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com