Hot August Nites and days Coffee and left overs from the gardens

Started by litl rooster, July 31, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Victoria and I had some Sonic corn dogs for lunch. Arcey, The dogs looked good and the fries. I noticed the squirt bottle of Texas Pete's.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

I guess i need to go to wally world and get some dogs...and gluten filled pockets to homd them in.

Buck the Olds sounds fast.
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

I'm hoping,lR ;D

Arcey, I have weeks where just looking at some of that food runs me up. This week has been one of them, unfortunately.Even with the outside work I've been doing. Have dropped over 6 pounds since March though. Almost into 36's for pants. Did have to get a new every day belt, ran out of holes ::) ;D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Lucky Irish Tom

Buck, I used to be that way, Doc finally straightened out my meds now my A1C runs between 5.4 and 5.8 so he doesn't complain anymore.

Doc told me I was lucky the stroke occurred in the cerebellum where there is excess capacity and a lot of redundancy. He did tell me that I also had a small heart attack while I was in the hospital.

Stu, what Arcey said, hope it all turns out to be false readings.

Arcey and I had a fine repast today and solved some of Hampton Roads greater problems. Hope to get together next month and ride the choo choo to nowhere.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

pony express

Three thermometer signs in town, 100, 99 and  :o 107! The 99 and 107 are right across the street from each other, and the one on the west side of the road is ALWAYS 7-8 degrees hotter. Think one of them needs fixing, hope it's the hotter one. Supposed to be another 100 tomorrow, but at least I won't be out delivering mail in my BLACK blazer in it! Instead, I'll be out on the Harley, riding into the blast furnace.....

Texas Lawdog

We had Pizza Hut Pizza for supper tonight. Victoria likes the crusts.Moose had to get her eyes checked and get fitted for new contacts.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

pony express

Tried a new place for dinner this evening, not impressed. Mainly a sandwich place. Wife was in town when I got off work, so groceries and then dinner was in order, however.....The town where I work has for options 1. Various fast food joints. 2. Two Mexican places. 3. three pizza places. 4 a couple of places that are only open breakfast and lunch.

So if you're not in the mood for Pizza, Mexican, or burgers, then it's down the road to the next town you go.

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. enjoy!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

75°/88% goin' to eighty sumthin'. Humidity should drop. Might rain, might not. Taday ain't important ennyways. Can hide from it. Watchin' the long range for Thursday.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

68 and somewhat foggy here ::)

Had off and on tropical type rain showers in the evening yesterday. Looking at the 80's for today, sun is out ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Major 2

Saw 98% yesterday, then a heavy TS with strong winds, some small branches down and raise the pool level about 2" .
Guesser say the same today Chance of rain 40%.

But they claim on Monday a high of 87%  :-\

never got the hotdog I was thinking about the other day, but I'll get one today.....

when planets align...do the deal !

Lucky Irish Tom

Warm and sticky out, about the same as at Arcey's. Got all of the outdoor chores done need to make a store run later and go by and check on the sister in law and her husband, his Dad is in the hospital nd the prognosis isn't good.

Daughter and her husband just signed a lease for a house out this way so the grandkids can go to a better school system. We will have the grandkids with us the first two weeks full time and then before and after school. Liz can use the extra help with the horses but the younger one can tweak a nerve or two. I'll just be glad to see them in a better school system.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Rounded the dogs back up and done whAt gardening going to do... Something ate my bean plants.
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Quote from: litl rooster on August 23, 2014, 09:28:04 AM
... Something ate my bean plants.
Rodents!  >:(

The Nu Well works too well. Pumped up sand in the hand pump last night.  :(

Going to the company summer outing at a park in the city, Wautoma, at 11 AM.

'Tis 70 and fog. Humidity 96%. "Humid. Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers in the morning... Then isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the middle 80s. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on August 23, 2014, 09:28:04 AM
Something ate my bean plants.

Weren't no where near the place. Nope. Been here the whole time.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on August 23, 2014, 09:59:45 AM
Weren't no where near the place. Nope. Been here the whole time.

Eliminated Arcey from list of suspects.

Like Slim sed, believe it was a wylie wabbit....
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

I have trouble with the squirrels hitting them when the first spout and getting the spouted seed part.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

The squirrels around my house just eat automotive electrical wiring.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com