On accounta it's June!

Started by Major 2, June 01, 2014, 05:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony express

Del, if you get another one of those, the Field Marshall won't be big enough!

Lucky Irish Tom

That looks good Del. Well it looks like I am going to be expanding my household occupancy. My daughter's husband is filing for divorce so the daughter and the grand kids will be living with us. At least the grandkids will be going to Chesapeake schools which are some of the best in the area.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Quote from: pony express on June 09, 2014, 05:30:40 PM
Del, if you get another one of those, the Field Marshall won't be big enough!

I am hoping to have an enclosed trailer by the next Muster.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Forgot, met a fella this weekend, really had time to talk to him (our paths have crossed before)  will see him again in Aug at the blacksmith get together.

As much as I like my dear friend Ralph, I'm switching my support, Les convinced me a Czech from Wilbur in the Whitehouse would be a good thing, besides his truck is uglier than mine.   ;D

http://www.havedonkeywilltravel.com/president.htm
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

I guess i should have had a website
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

L'il wetter'n yestitty. That'll make it nice 'n sticky. Won't be no air in the air.

Sorry ta hear of the situation, cuzzin Tom. 'Tiz best on the school thingy. 'Course it ain't hard ta beat Norfolk with their incompetent, crony school board. Chesapeake's been named as the country's third most borin' city. Wish duh beach was second but it ain't. My best.

Good ta see ya had a good time, Del.

Start my Tuesday agenda 'ere shortly. All I gotta do is get unlazy 'nuff ta get in the shower ta get it goin'. Mebbe after 'nother cup coffee.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

The rain we had yesterday headed your way. More for us out of the  gulf today
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. Enjoy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

Quote from: The Trinity Kid on June 09, 2014, 01:31:18 PM
Mornin' y'all.

Question for ye.   My mother, and two siblings are going with my aunt to Wisconsin on Thursday.  Three day car trip, and a three week stay.  I've been invited.  They'll be seeing our cousins out there (by the way, I've only been related to this aunt since March, when she married my uncle), who we've never seen.    So..., should I go, or stay home?

By staying, my dad offered my a short term position at his office, helping him clear some trees for an internet site about a mile from the nearest road.  Minimum wage or better.

By going, I'll get to see some friends I haven't see since last August, and spend days out on the road with my loud family, in a Japanese sedan.

What should I do?  I've got til Wednesday to decide.

--TK
Where in WI is it? I've been a WI resident most of my life, but there are places in WI I don't care to go.

'Tis 53 and cloudy. High of 76.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

I am hoping for more rain today or tomorrow. The yards are still too wet to mow, and the humidity will get higher as the day gets later.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on June 10, 2014, 08:30:26 AM
I am hoping for more rain today or tomorrow. The yards are still too wet to mow, and the humidity will get higher as the day gets later.

You should be more careful what you wish fore... I mowed some yesterday hoping to finish today before the next round of rain.
Mathew 5.9

The Trinity Kid

Mornin' y'all.

Nothin' on my agenda for today.  Just lazin' around, trying to keep the little siblings from burning down the house while mother is of to the city.

Slim, it's just outside Eau Claire.  Though it's become a question if we will be going.  Apparently, the real reason my aunt is going is to help mellow out the home coming of her daughter's violent, incarcerated husband.  Trip for us may be cancelled.  :-\

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Four-Eyed Buck

Any coffee left? ::)

Didn't bget to get on this morning( wife was up).72 and clouds, on rain watch. also  have the keys to the kingdom today and tomorrow ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Too close ta ninety 'n the sky don't know what it wants ta do.

HEY ROO!

When ya was livin' in the occupied northern territory of this once great 'n sovereign commonwealth, did ya visit Big Dog Outfitters in KG?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Nope never heard of them.

http://bigdog-outfitters.com/

Got home from work little after 10- had a biscuit and coffee then jumped on mower. Had about another acre to mow when the spigots turned on. Still have hail and tornado warnings up. Flashfloods in the area
Mathew 5.9

pony express

Got home early today, need to change rear brake pads on the Blazer, got one scraping. About the time I got a floor jack under the back of it and some chocks under the front tires, the lightning started. Came in and 5 min later the heavens opened up. Still raining, but sun shining too. May get the brakes fixed yet.

Trinity, sounds like the timing for the trip is a bit off. Should have went last month to help her move...with no farwarding address.

Lucky Irish Tom

Well the contractor finished all the work we had for him and it all turned out well. Wife went to the lawyer with the daughter so the process has started and we will see how it plays out.

Other than that it was too hot out to do much today.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on June 10, 2014, 02:11:45 PM
Nope never heard of them.

http://bigdog-outfitters.com/

Reckon it wouldn't do much good ta ask ya a question 'bout the place then. Huh?

pony express

Well, got one side done, guessed right and got the one that was making noise. Sprinkling most of the time.

Delmonico

Kid, just have them Fex Ex you to argent Nebraska and we'll give you an education at the GAF Muster you will never learn in school, I can even teach you to be the cooks slave helper, always looking for another one.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com