On accounta it's June!

Started by Major 2, June 01, 2014, 05:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Good morning Coffeee is on if you dare... Sweettea for the rest of ya'll.
Mathew 5.9

Major 2

Thank you, Roo

We have about 1/2 Doz. Colombian transplants (2 of the ladies, are naturalized US Citizens)  working for us , all came in yellow jersey's, no hide nor hair of them by 10 or so
then about  1:30 ish 
They was dancin ...  I took it Colombia won
when planets align...do the deal !

litl rooster

Communist futbol mastered by most 8 year old boys in california.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I brewed some Hot water for the tea drinkers. Victoria and I have making it okay without Moose this week. She is supposed to be back on Monday.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee,lR ;)

60 and partly cloudy here. Maybe some rain later.Looks like scattered stuff for the next four or five days according to the guessers ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Mornin'.

O'ercast. Mid eighties. M glad I ain't got no snow. Don't know where the TV news/entertainment/weather guessers came up with fifty sumthin' mph gusts yestitty. NWS ain't showin' none.

Was talkin' ta an ole boy heavily inta sports. He'd been a college afflete 'n officiated amateur sports. Tolt me ta get used ta the ultimate game cuz it was goin' be the biggest thing goin' within the next ten years. Memory serves, that conversation took place sumwhere in the late seventies.

Been hearin' the same thing from other experts ta this day. Somehow I just can't quite see it competin' with the NFL in my lifetime between the oceans even with the marxists' efforts to change the majority demographic.

NASCAR's sufferin' a slow, painful death without outside interference. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Reporter yesterday discussing the NASCAR tv schedule said the viewer numbers is down.   
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I won't ever be a soccer fan.  Football is still King in Texas, that may change, but not in my lifetime.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on June 20, 2014, 06:19:08 AM
Reporter yesterday discussing the NASCAR tv schedule said the viewer numbers is down.    

T'was a hoot.

Ratin's was down for the All Star thing. Them adolescents of all ages what's got Patrick posters taped ta the ceilin's o'er their beds was blamin' the drop on them internet creeps votin' in Wise 'stead of the marketin' tool for the race.

By their logic, ratings are down for all the other races cuz she IS in 'em. When that was pointed out on 'nother board the thread died.................    
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

Rained overnight, .05".

'Tis 63 and overcast. "Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Got a call yesterday, my name was mentioned to these folks, they want me to come up on the 26th of July.   

A paying gig so I plan on it.   

http://www.durhammuseum.org/about/welcome.aspx

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Major 2

Got up to wring it out,  and ring in the first day 'O' summer.

Guessers say it will rain 50% somewhere here about's  :-\  and  may see 92 °F

I'll plug in the coffee timer, while I'm up  :)

litl rooster

Quote from: Major 2 on June 21, 2014, 12:27:58 AM
Got up to wring it out,  and ring in the first day 'O' summer.

Guessers say it will rain 50% somewhere here about's  :-\  and  may see 92 °F

I'll plug in the coffee timer, while I'm up  :)

Yep summer. Time for Arcey to give us a count down to fall.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Pleasant little storm rolled though about an hour ago and dropped about 3/4" in a half hour or so. 

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Thanks for the coffee M2 another hot humid day here
Mathew 5.9

Major 2

Quote from: litl rooster on June 21, 2014, 12:46:26 AM
Yep summer. Time for Arcey to give us a count down to fall.

I think he had started , " 96"  he said on the 18th.

course in these parts it normally goes unnoticed...We only have 2 seasons.... summer ... and dry season ( late Nov. to Mid March )

well there's Hurricane season June - Oct  but there been one historically on record every month of the year except April. 

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee ;) Need it today. First day my Boss is out of town and the natives have screwed up the ladies rest room at the pool. Somebody managed to get out of one stall without unlocking the door >:( Hopefully I'll fit under the door and be able to reach the latch............kids :-\ :P >:(

Rained yesterday evening about 8 ish for about an hour and a half. Not hard,just a gentle soaker. Currently 64 with something like 80 some % humidity ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Mornin'.

80° with rain here 'n there. Not to shabby fer summer. Down ta 93 days 'til fall now. Ain't heard the official '2014'll be the werst year ever fer hurricanes in Hampton Roads,' yet. They's slippin'.

When the rail bus went live there was a trash can in the park 'n ride on Curlew Dr. Stayed stuffed 'n there was always trash on the ground 'round it. The solution? They took the can away. Might wanna consider takin' the lock off, Buck. Werks for HRT 'n they's the best 'n brightest. They's gooberment employees.

litl rooster

They paid a civilian consulting firm a milion$ for the solution.  Btw i noticed the fast food places have either removed or reduced the number of trash cans in their parking lots. I am sure bean counters were involved there.

Take the doors off. Buck.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com