On accounta it's June!

Started by Major 2, June 01, 2014, 05:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Enjoy yer time with 'em, EP. Have fun.

Damned sin 'n a shame what some folks do to a hot dog. Weren't made ta be condiment logs. Mustard, chili 'n onions, if ya must.

Speakin' of birds................

Me 'n the fat lady took a ride ta look for HK 'n/or his lady friend. Got skunked. Did come upon this handsome fella by the North Landin' River.

He was just passin'ly curious. Guess 'e figgered the big silver thing was more'n 'e could eat. 'Sides that it was still alive.

Got a peek at the baby ospreys at both nests.

Tim 'n Andi come by for dinner.

I'm up past my bedtime. Crashin' soon................................................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major 2

Guessers say 86° high & 70° low Today & 60% of the wet stuff.

Fine by me, I'm back at the work 20 anyway not to much on the plate,  trade shows are in the summer doldrums in Florida as usual.
when planets align...do the deal !

litl rooster

Thanks for the coffee

Gonna fire up the mower here will be on it a big part of the day.

Buck the birds turned out good. Got rnough left for a couple of meals yet.

Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

68 and rain here. Even had a little boomin' to go with it ::).

Doc's appointment here in a bit ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Mornin'.

Supposed ta break ninety. Remember breakin' ninety back when I was young on the golf course. Somethin' different when the temp does it. Plannin' ta limit my outdoor activities taday.

Guess I'll start with laundry....................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I put a new pot of Cawffee and Hot water on for the late risers, like me.The temp should be in the low 90s with lots of humidity.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 65 and sunny. High of 86.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

My oh my.................

A/C's runnin'. So's the washer, dryer 'n dish washer.

Ain't even goin' outside ta look it the electric meter. Be too depressin'....................

Delmonico

A little rumbling here, the real nastiness missed us by about 25 miles, a town west of us about that lost a bunch of windows to tennis ball size hail or so rumor has it.   That one is north of us 30-40 miles now..
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

The Trinity Kid

Hello y'all.

Well, I'm not in Wisconsin.  Still sittin' here at home... for another five hours anyway.  Be leavin' for a campin' trip down in the town of Ruth, in southern Trinity.  Our site will be about 5-25 yards from Ruth lake, so I'll be doin' some fishin'.   Won't be on here til Friday, I think, so....  Might check in later this afternoon, before we leave...  Maybe not. :-\

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Stu Kettle

Bad tornado at Pilger, NE - closer to Del's house than mine. Awesome video on the local news, twin tornados on the ground at the same time, couple of big ones. Did a lot of damage & injured 5 at last count.

Delmonico

Been busy, heard about it but didn't have time to really check, about 100 miles if I remember right.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

One North or North East of Camp Pitspiter right now, missed the camp by at least 10 miles, would have been a good photo chance though.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

nasty looking pair,there :o

We had some more boomers this afternoon late. Got about a quarter inch of rain here, but the TV stations are saying that the middle and north part of the county got as much as three inches out of this batch.

After the Doc's, I went back to work. We changed about 10 stop signs in the park. They old ones were faded pretty bad. The new ones we put up, we painted over with a clear coat that had some UV protection properties to it. We'll see how these hold up over time ::)

The Trinity Kid

I'm off!  See y'all in a week, or so.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Delmonico

Had a message when I got to the pick-up from Jerry, he said I should have been at camp, could have got some good pictures, saw it on the WC, went about 8-10 miles north of camp, pretty little rope, touched down a bit west as Jerry was talking to his Dad who could see it.  Kicked up some dust and not much else.

Pilger on the other hand is a mess, 1 dead so far and about a dozen and a half severe injuries, in a town of about 375, guess the twins went right up main street.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Major 2

I watch the video on the twins.... dang that's scary, prayers for the victims.

I watched 7 waterspouts at one time, off my folks house on Key Largo when I was kid.
Though they were out in the Ocean with a mangrove island between us they made a lasting impression.

Coffee is on, I'm working 1/2 day today , then heading over to the FFL to pick up my new toy.
when planets align...do the deal !

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee ;)Need it this morning :o Just feel kinda groggy yet ::)

69 and cloudy. Guessers are saying we might hit 90 today with a 50% chance of afternoon boomers ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com