MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs

Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

We got rain and 36  here in Springfield. It is after 2200 here and I am going to bed.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

pony express

Just returned from Springfield, met up briefly with TLD, as well as some others I have met before at the GAF Musters. Wallet came home a bit thin, but the wife now has one "period" outfit, so we're going back for the banquet tomorrow evening.

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning. I got to meet Pony Express yesterday afternoon. It is 34 here this morning, with a high of 58.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Y'all have fun it the NCOWS party thing, ya hear?

Mornin'.

Temps should be decent all day. Rainin' tho. Don't much care. Ain't gotta shoot scheduled.

Rainin' in Mt. Berry down in Georgia. Eaglet's growin' by the second. 'Bout half momma's size now. Won't fit under 'er no more. Diggin' head first tryin' tho. Check on the Osprey nest west later on. Had my first run of Blue Jays yestitty. All went away with peanuts. Final score Jays 6, Squirrels (playin' deep) 0.

Maj, I ain't gotta copyright on "station wagon." Use that if ya wanna.

Ya the man, Buck!

Got stuff ta do. Fat lady's gotta snow day make up. Best get to it while she ain't in the way.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major E A Sterner

Arcey, I name all my vehicles, The Dakota was "Tha Mighty Dodge" Was thinking on "Maggie May" fer this one
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

litl rooster

Weather predictor's got wet kicking the dogs out.  Rain is in Forcast...Someone said, "Noah" opened yesterday. I 'll be watching for it to float by

Thanks for the coffee this morning

Majer good looking car
Mathew 5.9

Major E A Sterner

G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on March 28, 2014, 11:21:05 AM
Finally got a nice day to take a picture of the Magnum,Here she is,Now I just have to name her...

Magnus Caerulea.  ;)

'Tis 28 and overcast. High of 42.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on March 29, 2014, 08:08:02 AM
"Maggie May"

I like that if it makes any difference.

Makin' the maiden run with the l'il black one. Fulla snaps, 'taters 'n salt pork. L'il red ones werkin' onna couple big ole breasts she found 'n some carrots.

Nice 'n quiet downstairs. No freakin' DVRed TV game shows runnin'. The thing's just sittin' there, dark 'n silent.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Did my first solo with the park water management machinery this morning. It's raining here now, temp is 40. Had to close the intake valve some because of what it's doin' now. Might have some snow overnight( Yea!) ::) :P
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Trinity Kid

Okay..yesterday was... long.   

Up at 4:15, down to the big city by 5:45, on a bus, and down to San Fransisco.  Went to the exploratorium, then walked the Golden Gate Bridge, and back home.  Didn't get to bed til midnight.   Not complainin', though.  It was free to me. ::)
That being said, I don't want to go back for another... lifetime, I guess.  :P

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Arcey

Well done, Buck.

Nice day even if it did rain on 'n off.

Fiddlin' with the radio in the kitchen tryin' ta find sumthin' worth listenin' to. Found 20s Radio. They do 20s thru 40s big band stuff. Heard Rosemary Clooney singin' 'You'll Never Know.' Ain't heard that since I was a kid but got most the words. Really enjoyed the music.

Took the fat lady out after she got home ta find an eagle 'n damned if she didn't. Scanned the trees with the binoculars 'n found one the pair  it the golf course hidin' in plain sight inna tree prolly 500-600 yards away. Checked on both Osprey nests – wet birds.

L'il black one's broke in. It did good. Givin' it 'n the l'il red one a shower in the dishwasher.

Up early the comin' morn. Best get ta some ZZzzs.....

Later, y'all.

Delmonico

We need to get some wood grain contact paper and go up and fancy up that wagon.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Delmonico on March 29, 2014, 08:04:44 PM
We need to get some wood grain contact paper and go up and fancy up that wagon.   ;D

Doing something like that mightcould get ya a load of rock salt in yer backside at high velocity.... >:( ;D ;D ;D
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Major E A Sterner

Having our annual Cabin fever shoot/Cowboy swap and sell/Pot-luck dinner,Have to get up early and drive about 2 hours to get there,But the Food and great deals make it worth it.
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on March 29, 2014, 08:08:52 PM
Doing something like that mightcould get ya a load of rock salt in yer backside at high velocity.... >:( ;D ;D ;D

To be truthgul i done enough of that stuff in my day, hated puttin' it back on them after they was wrecked.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning.It is in the middle 30s up here, with a high in the 60s. Del, I like the picture of the old. Dodge.This is the last day of the Convention, I am not attending. I have to get packed and drive to the airport.

Four-Eyed Buck

31, clouds here. Waiting to see if the top kick wants to salt or not. Not much snow on the streets, more on the truck, though. Will have to check the walks around the club house, it's rented for today ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex. Have a safe trip home.

'Tis 18 and sunny. High of 58.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com