MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs

Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four-Eyed Buck

24 here,Arcey ::)Looking at 40 something today.

Had an organisational meeting for the concert band last night.Set the constitution, and name for the band" American Heritage Concert Band". Met at a Perkins, and ate before hand. I had a huge salad with grilled chicken, bacon, walnuts, dried cranberries, shaved cheese of some sort. Proud of myself, used my meter a couple hours later and was only 120. Felt good since I hadn't been a good boy lately ::) :)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I am at D/FW, waiting on my flight to Springfield for the NCOWS convention this weekend.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 26, 2014, 07:59:31 PM
You wanna see twisters up close and personal, come to the Great Plains. Del and I are seasoned veterans on Tornadoes.

Or the northern woods.  ::)

'Tis 31, windy and overcast. "Rain with drizzle likely. Patchy fog. Highs in the lower 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 27, 2014, 08:02:17 AM
Morning y'all.

Or the northern woods.  ::)

Toooooooo many trees, you can't see them till they are right on top of you.   :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

pony express

48 degrees here, and cloudy. Supposed to get about 60 later, still chance of rain or thunder all day. Hope it stays away. Going to the NCOWS convention shoot later, first home club match rained(and s**wed) out, hope this one will make it.

Four-Eyed Buck

Del, When did they start teaching Nebraska dogs how to dial 911? ??? ::) :o ;D

Texas Lawdog

I made it to Springfield about 1100. The trip only took about an hour from D/FW. Arcey, I got a Toyota Cambryfor a rental car.I have not hooked up with anyone. I will probably eat supper with Major 2 tonight. The convention actually starts tomorrow.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

The Trinity Kid

That twister was close enough to make the hobos run around (or stumble drunkenly :-\ )  like a chicken with it's head cut off.  Could see some of it, though I didn't have a camera.  Here is a link.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/ef1-tornado-touched-down-several-times-in-glenn-county/25189206

KRCR is the local new broadcaster.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Texas Lawdog

We are under Tornado warnings tonight. I saw several tails hanging down while we were eating supper. No rotations. The area that is north of I-44 is really black.

pony express

Successfully shot the pre-convention shoot this afternoon. Was cold and windy at the start, they shortened the match to 4 stages to be done before the expected thunderstorms. So instead of said thunderstorms, the sun comes out at about 4PM, and it was really nice for the next couple of hours, t-storms moved in after dark.

Guns cleaned, I'm about done for the day....

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll start a pot ::)

51 and breezy here. Street was damp, so I guess it rained at some point. There's some more coming yet :-\

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee. The tornadoes missed us last night. We had a bunch of wind.

Arcey

Mornin'.

Fifty sumthin' goin' on the upper sixties. Might rain, might not.

Should clean revolvers after yestitty but I dunno. Damned things wanna miss targets when they's clean...............................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 28 and overcast. Rained most of the day and night. High of 41.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on March 28, 2014, 07:12:53 AM
Should clean revolvers after yestitty but I dunno. Damned things wanna miss targets when they's clean...............................

if ain't broke don't fix it

Thanks for the coffee Buck

Winter mix the next few days. Depends if you are uphill or downhill
Mathew 5.9

Major E A Sterner

Finally got a nice day to take a picture of the Magnum,Here she is,Now I just have to name her...

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

56 here, can't make up it's mind if it wants to rain or not ::)

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: litl rooster on March 28, 2014, 11:28:05 AM
"What you got in the car"
It's got a HEMI, with Flowmaster ForceII cat back exhaust,airbox silencer delete,Taylors fat wires and soon to be added a Cold air intake... ;D ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Four-Eyed Buck

Boy is this park in trouble! I'm in charge for the weekend ::) :o ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com