MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs

Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four-Eyed Buck

No,no door kicking. We did take some of the skirting off to get at the shutoff valve ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

I had a special pair of boots for door kicking . They were Black Tony Lama Water buffalo, and I had double Neolite soles on them. We had pulled pork tacos for supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

The Trinity Kid

"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

pony express

"Kicking down the skirting" Don't sound nearly as exciting.....

Four-Eyed Buck

With cold temps, the stuffs too brittle for that. More like a semi-gentle untuck and slide up and out ::) :D

16, WC of 2 :P We got around a quarter to half an inch of the evil white stuff over night :P

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 25, 2014, 08:14:50 PM
I had a special pair of boots for door kicking . They were Black Tony Lama Water buffalo, and I had double Neolite soles on them. We had pulled pork tacos for supper.

Ahhhh yes. Classic style. Younguns use rams. No class. No style. Pity.

Mornin'.

33° 'n the wind's blowin' its boo-tookus off. Decent inside with the oil burnin'.

Down ta one turkey. With the snaps, taters 'n carrots t'was nice, but too much for a day ta day evenin' meal. Been o'er 12 hours 'n I don't want no breakfast. Think I'll hava baloney sandwich this evenin'.

Hey, Roo! Gotcher l'il Gabby chicky-babe on the season of Top Shot they're runnin' now. Unlike Daniker, she actually looks ta be competitive rather'n a souvenir salesmanperson. The team put 'er on the hardest pistol string. 4.5" circles at 13 yards with a Vaquero. She got it on 'er second run.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis -1 and sunny. High of 37. Could get moisture tonight.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on March 26, 2014, 06:51:20 AM
Ahhhh yes. Classic style. Younguns use rams. No class. No style. Pity.

Mornin'.

33° 'n the wind's blowin' its boo-tookus off. Decent inside with the oil burnin'.

Down ta one turkey. With the snaps, taters 'n carrots t'was nice, but too much for a day ta day evenin' meal. Been o'er 12 hours 'n I don't want no breakfast. Think I'll hava baloney sandwich this evenin'.

Hey, Roo! Gotcher l'il Gabby chicky-babe on the season of Top Shot they're runnin' now. Unlike Daniker, she actually looks ta be competitive rather'n a souvenir salesmanperson. The team put 'er on the hardest pistol string. 4.5" circles at 13 yards with a Vaquero. She got it on 'er second run.

Of all the women thay have had on there she has been the competitor...... and she is not so hard to look at either.  Hey Danica finished 14th over the weekend. ;D

Thanks for the coffee Slim, better haul a couple more logs to the stove
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Going to 65, gonna do laundry, make some more shredded beef tacos, and work on my book, doing legumes (Fabaceae) starting with cow peas/field peas (Vigna unguiculata subsp. unguiculata) the Black-eyed Pea being the most well known. 

Dang, that class I had one time on technical writing was useful.   ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Gabby on the range. Ever notice ya never see Patrick at a track without sponsors logos all o'er 'er?

Ennyways.

The competition, Michelle Viscusi.

She beat Gabby's 200 yard rifle shot by .8". Cleared her knock downs first run but her's were bigger. Knock downs I mean.

Gonna go see what kinda fun I can have before I get back ta dishes 'n laundry. Technical on that - YUCK.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

I'm trying to thaw out. Had about an inch of snow this morning, and dang cold. We put down about 1400lbs. of salt on the roads this morning ::)

Delmonico

Windy here, went out and sat in the pick-up and took a video of it with the camera resting on the dash, the pick-up is shaking that much.  I think the gusts here are higher than the 50mph at the airport.  Note at the end when the neighbors edging has blow out. ;D

Went to the store and some kid on a skate board was windsurfing the other direction on a level street at a heck of a clip. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The Trinity Kid

Try this on fer' size...

Yesterday, around 11:15am, there was a tornado about half an hour from my school :o  The interesting part is...how often do you get a tornado in northern California? ???  that's a lil' odd...

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Delmonico

Half an hour away ain't even close, how the heck can you get pictures that far away?
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

You got a link for that, I'm finding nothing on it?  Must not have been confirmed. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

You wanna see twisters up close and personal, come to the Great Plains. Del and I are seasoned veterans on Tornadoes.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

The time is drawing near, I get of most nights at 7, gives me a couple of hours if things are right, need at least a few hail dings in The Field Marshall.  Will cost me $250 if I do a windshield though.   ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

Quote from: Delmonico on March 26, 2014, 05:30:14 PM
Half an hour away ain't even close, how the heck can you get pictures that far away?

Drone.........

Delmonico

Down in Oklahoma KFOR TV does it with their helicopter crew.   ;D  Don't know how the get those cajones up there, but I thing their empty heads balance it out.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

Moanin'.

Gonna be a good'n it the radar trap, otherwise known as Waverly. Up ta twenty one degrees awready.

Oh well.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com