MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs

Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 28 and overcast. High of 31.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. It 's 60 outside right now, with a high of 79. There is also a 30 percent chance of rain today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Thanks for the coffee.

Cloudy and cold this morning here. Tired of gray skies. I guess someone with a lot more power than me feels we need it.

Arcey Is powder that dried up?
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on March 22, 2014, 09:13:15 AM
Arcey Is powder that dried up?

Got rifle powder on the shelves. Plenty of it. Gots plenty fake BP too. Pistol 'n shotgun stuff I can use in pistols ain't there.

So freakin' POed at myownself fer not lookin' for a paper loadin' manual 'n lookin' up Auto Comp whilst I had it in my hands it Dance's I could kiss a sheep.........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Del,RE: The Field General's color, I saw a new or next to new Escape yesterday that was sporting the same or near the same color yesterday. So I think it's still around ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

The Trinity Kid

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 22, 2014, 06:42:48 PM
Eggplant Metallic!

Sounds like one o' them new-fangled rock bands or something... ::)  "Hard rock, China style." 8)

Well, today I was up at 6am, in the big city an hour later, and after another hour, doing marching drill.  I am now officially a Private in the 8th Alabama Infantry, the Emerald Guard. ;D  Got to play with Enfield three-banders and Napoleon canons.  Didn't get to use bayonets or sabers, though..  :-\
Did skirmish drills, using each other as targets (no actual lead, obviously), and cavalry cooperation, artillery cooperation, and a bunch of other stuff. 
Moral to the story, I'm a Confederate soldier now.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning. It is still dark outside and in the 40s.The girls are still sleeping in the back. We had some vegetable beef soup for supper last night. Breakfast will come later.It feels like a two pot morning.

Arcey

Mornin'.

'Bout fifty, gonna be right 'bout there all day 'n mebbe rain this PM. Not bad but after mid seventies yestitty it kinda leaves ya wonderin' what's next. Like, uhhhhhh, snow Tuesday?

Hehehehehehehehe.... Oh well.

Hot dogs 'n chips went good with the race yestitty. Ate too many. Gonna be ah stir fry Japanese thing this evenin'.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Arcey I found some Titewad on the gunshop ( the one around the corner) shelve Fella said when he gets Titegroup in it doesn't sit long.

Have you tried subsituting Power Pistol or W231 or H38?
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 8 and sunny. High of 23.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on March 23, 2014, 08:02:28 AM
Arcey I found some Titewad on the gunshop ( the one around the corner) shelve Fella said when he gets Titegroup in it doesn't sit long.

Have you tried subsituting Power Pistol or W231 or H38?

Bet it don't...............................

Ain't seen either of the three you mentioned inna long time. N'er done PP. Done the heck outta 231 'n HP38. They (same stuff) replaced Bullseye 'n Titegroup replaced them on my shelves.

litl rooster

spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit!

Arcey I tried the PP it worked fine it seemed a little hotter that the others. I have a little Titegroup left and stocke up on 231 sometime ago
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I finally got that sheep taste out of my mouth with a double shot of Bushmills!

litl rooster

you and me both,  and I had a 2nd one for Tensleeps
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

In that case, I will have another one in his honor!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com