Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Del you sure get some longevity out of your trucks

Coffee is up got a pound of Bacon cookin
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Quote from: litl rooster on March 13, 2014, 07:33:19 AM
Del you sure get some longevity out of your trucks

Coffee is up got a pound of Bacon cookin

another Deadly Avalanche in Mountains yesterday it is the 3rd in the last 2 weekes
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee,lR ;)

The Hamsters have 4's in them. SIL's is a 1.6L, and ours is a 2.0L. Double OHC's, 4 plugs per engine. Plastic covers come off fairly easy on both,though ::)

Got a little more snow over night, temp is 7 with a WC of -2 :P
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Mornin'.

Ya can't go nowhere ta get outta Ma Nature's way, Roo.

36°. NW 24 G 33 mph 'n 42° eventually. Oh Boy!

Prolly warm 'n calm at the gun shop.Think I'll go after I start the soup. Think 244 cubic inches'll get me there.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

My truck has 8 cylinders and no plugs.  :o

'Tis 3 and cloudy. High of 39.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The temp is 38, with a high of 61 today. I cannot get used to the DST. Oatmeal and toast will be good and warming this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

If Slim has a Diesel truck, then it does have glow plugs. The temp is not getting warmer fast enough this morning, I need a fire in the fireplace.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

A non vehicle question for the Cosie, what's the difference between jelly and jam? ::) ???

Stu Kettle

In the Cosie's absence I can answer that. Jam has fruit in it, jelly is made from strained juice.

Four-Eyed Buck

Arcey

Bright 'n sunny out. Kinda nice when yer outta the wind. Not so nice in it. Soups gonna be good this evenin'.

Weren't a Smart thing but sumthin' like it on the interstate. Wind was influencin' the station wagon at two tons with my fat hind-parts in it. The boy drivin' what amounts to a full bodied golf cart was havin' a fit.

Post office I use for their drive-up boxes hadda sign taped on one of 'em. Sez a density study has shown that particular box was no longer needed. Therefore, it will be removed – 01/31/14.

Things were lookin' up for awhile. Found some Unique, Trail Boss 'n Clays seems like a short time ago. Back ta nothin' but rifle powder on the shelves.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Delmonico

Jam has the pulp and preserves also has the skin and the seeds in it if they are small like strawberries and raspberries.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 13, 2014, 08:36:33 AM
You mean Glow Plugs don't you?

Sorry. No spark plugs.  ;)

Cannot sleep. Updating my resume. ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Major 2

We've got 44° this morning , may be the last hurrah of cool , though this winter has been unpredictable.
I remember cool snap in Apr. in the past we'll see.  :-\

TGIF, headed in to the work 20 in bit , I just may cut out early this afternoon  :-X

when planets align...do the deal !

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

Short of freezin' at the moment. The daily guess is upper fifties in the afternoon. Not much air movin'. I'll take it.

Thinkin' on thinkin' on what ta do taday. Might wait ta think about it later. Dunno.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 28 and sunny. High of 44.

Slim

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I still cannot get ready for this DST. Maybe when Moose gets back to school next week, I will get into the swing of things. It is 38 right now, with a high of 75. Oatmeal and toast for breakfast. The beans turned out good for supper. I had some fresh onion and hot chow chow to go on them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com