Author Topic: MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs  (Read 124792 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
Re: MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs
« Reply #320 on: March 20, 2014, 07:49:53 AM »

a boring machine for laying cables and utilities under roadways, and stealing oil from foriegn country's

or were you asking about the dead rodent?

thank's for the coffee Buck look's like Arcey is having tree rat and gravy for breakfast,,
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #321 on: March 20, 2014, 07:51:58 AM »
Morning y'all,
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

Dad had surgery yesterday to remove his thyroid. He is doing well in spite of it.

'Tis 25 and cloudy. High of 40.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #322 on: March 20, 2014, 08:23:05 AM »
Google say's it the Spring Equinox... can we keep Del and Trinity(the real Trinity) from dancing nekkid around the bonfire at bay this year?
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #323 on: Today at 02:48:44 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #323 on: March 20, 2014, 08:57:53 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. Victoria and I slept in this morning. Moose fixed me a Ham and Cheese Omelet for supper last night and I am still full. Breakfast for supper is good once in a while. It is cloudy and the middle 40s this morning. The deceased looks like an ordinary grey squirrel.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #324 on: March 20, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »
Buck- can Kevin Costner really turn the Browns around? (Movie preview)
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #325 on: March 20, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »
I doubt it, lR ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #326 on: March 20, 2014, 12:52:37 PM »
I think that they will be at least better than the Bengals. The Bengals lost a bunch of their players this year.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #327 on: March 20, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
Don't know,TLD. They seem to think the younger guys have the same potential as the ones they lost. The Brownies have to get more going on the O line to give themselves a chance, plus they lost some good defensive guys to free agency ::) :-\

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 128
« Reply #328 on: March 20, 2014, 06:42:27 PM »
Made some spicy ground beef with kidney beans for dinner(can't call it chili cause it has beans in it... ;D ) Was real good, cleared my sinuses out real good
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #329 on: March 20, 2014, 08:51:36 PM »
That is a good thing, Major!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #330 on: March 21, 2014, 06:59:27 AM »
Coffee, anyone? ::)

23 here, some sun. Had frost out there when I first looked out :o

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2014, 07:09:55 AM »
Looks like a sail squirrel,Arcey

Reckon ‘e missed the updraft……………..

Mornin’.

Mid thirties, lookin’ for thirty more ‘n sunny.

Dined high on the poultry yestitty. Fat lady was starvin’ after ‘er fast. Took ‘er straight ta Chick-fil-A from the doc’s shop. Done breasts for din-din.

Be lookin’ for sumthin’ else this evenin’. Dunno what, yet.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #332 on: March 21, 2014, 07:48:35 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 18 and sunny. "Mostly cloudy. A chance of light rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the middle 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2014, 09:28:17 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. It is cloudy and 55 this morning, with a high of 78.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #334 on: March 21, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »
It started snowing after the wife got in :-\ We've got about a half inch on the ground, but at least it's just about stopped now.SIL was at the VA clinic when it started, thought she was gonna have a cow, but she didn't freak out and drove home in it ::)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #335 on: March 21, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
62° with sunshine ‘n a l’il breeze o’er this way. Kinda decent.

Duh beach is tearin’ up the road in front of the off site pantry I was headin’ to. Cones ‘n barrels ‘n such all o’er. Unlike Buck’s SIL, the wimmen were goin’ sterile. Saw two near hits in right dead in front of me with ‘em tryin’ ta figger out how ta turn left. Decided ta go straight ‘til I got out the mess ‘n go in the back way thru the ‘hood where our former crib is.

T’was a good idea. Since I was there I was gonna check on a wore out osprey nest, but right on the main road thru the place I spied a new one on a transmission tower. Pulled o’er ‘n thought I saw a head. Looked thru the binoculars ‘n there were two heads, one on each bird. They were up there movin’ nest materials around. Waited a good while ta watch ‘em fly but they never did. Too busy, not hungry er sumthin' I guess.

Hope we see some l’il ones come along. I’m pretty sure the folks neighborin' the power line right-of-way don’t.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #336 on: March 21, 2014, 03:14:48 PM »
Just back from VA Clinic in Missoula Sitting waitn' my turn in the area where they have old coffee for offering and older periodical for ya to read. I noticed out the window it was snowing. Another day in paradize.

Stopped at wally world. Then I did something I swore I'd never do again and it has been 20 plus years since I swore it.  Yes I stepped inside a Mall... stopped at the Apple store got a new USB cord for my phone.

Then on theway home I stopped at a place again I hadn't been in for 20 odd years. Man had they changed. and they shound change their name to Heaven's gun shop.  They had close to a 1000 long guns on racks and maybe that many hand guns. Cases of ammo stacked every wheres...I had to pinch myself several times.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #337 on: March 21, 2014, 06:46:31 PM »
You lucky dog,lR! :o ::)

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #338 on: March 21, 2014, 09:57:08 PM »
Yer' gonna make me cry...  :'(

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: March 22, 2014, 06:36:09 AM »
They had close to a 1000 long guns on racks and maybe that many hand guns. Cases of ammo stacked every wheres...I had to pinch myself several times.

Powder. Need powder. They got powder? Want Titegroup. Take most anything if it'll go inna pistol cartridge.......

Mornin'.

Fifty sumthin' maybe up ta the mid seventies. Then, down ta the mid forties o'ernight 'n it's gonna stay there with rain tomorrow. Derned guessers.

Food Bank's gotta commercial shredder set up down the road. They'll shred yer stuff for a donation. Ain't so much my household thingy won't werk, just that ya get tired of emptyin' the hopper then vacuumin' up what ya drop. Got the stuff boxed up, it's goin' on its last ride.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com