MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs

Started by El Peludo, March 01, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four-Eyed Buck

39 and sun here.

SIL's up in Cleveburg at the moment, Wade Park. Been up for a while, just didn't get over here.

Del, I was asking as I've go some squeeze bottle jam. Does seem to be thicker than the jelly in the squeeze bottle. Welch's is the brand ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Lucky Irish Tom

Afternoon, it is warming up here a bit like Arcey said the guesser's predicted. Working on straightening out my Mom's financial accounts.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

pony express

Been up into the upper 60's most every day this week. Same forecast for tomorrow. First shoot of the year is Sunday. So guess what? Forecast 43, rain and snow.... and back to 60's by Tuesday.

The Trinity Kid

Been a while since I popped in...

Just got in from fishing.  Didn't get anything.

This week we finally got the big hub off my Studebaker pickup to check the brakes...Asbestos shoes looked great.

Tomorrow I was plannin' on going to watch a SASS shoot, but ain't gonna work out... :-\

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major E A Sterner

Tomorrow if the weather co operates I'll be ripping the exhaust off the Magnum and installing a Flowmaster cat back system,Make it sound and perform better. ;D ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Lawdog

Major, I hope that you have a lift to work under.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning. The temp is in the upper 50s with a high of 69. We have a 90 percent chance of rain. A good day to be indoors.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Mornin'.

53° ta 68°, clear, wind 10 to 20.

It'd be a nice shootin' day but I ain't got a shoot 'til the 28th.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Stu Kettle on March 13, 2014, 09:41:25 AM
In the Cosie's absence I can answer that. Jam has fruit in it, jelly is made from strained juice.

It must be Jelly cause, Jam don't shake like that!....ooops no that something else ::)

mawnin' all ya'll Coffee is up!
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Quote from: litl rooster on March 15, 2014, 07:55:36 AM
It must be Jelly cause, Jam don't shake like that!....ooops no that something else ::)

mawnin' all ya'll thanks Tex for the coffee
Mathew 5.9

pony express

Mornin' sunny here, and 39. Middle 60's later. Kind of weather when you build a fire in the morning, then the house is too hot by noon. Wife got up before daylight to go to the big indoor garage(garbage??) sale inside the Civic center, leaving me in charge of the 2 little wild Indians. Small one dosen't seem to care(yet), big wan crabby because she didn't get to go. Guess she'll get over it. Busy now 1. Making pancakes and 2.keeping the baby out of things she doesn't need to be into.

Gus Walker

::)  Supposed to be 60 today and snowin tomorrow......... Come on spring.
Aye its been quite a ride aint it?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Gonna muck out the horse loafing shed and the paddock, and split some firewood.

'Tis 27 and partly sunny. High of 33.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Still waiting on the rain to start. Moose took Victoria to the Park before the rain starts. A good day to be indoors. It looks like a two pot morning.

Four-Eyed Buck

41 and muted sun here ::)Supposed to get colder for a day or so :-\

Arcey

Really nice out even if the breeze did take my P-51 Mustang ball cap for a flight. Perfect landin', right on the hood of the station wagon.

Took the fat lady ta Honey Bee. Caught a (the) dirty bird flyin' low 'n headin' away inna hurry. One the resident birds circlin' o'er head lookin' for 'im/'er. Ain't one fer violence myownself but if there's gonna be a fight I might hafta watch.

Musta been a half dozen herons fishin' the creek.

Back here for the day. Kids gonna be down later this PM.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major E A Sterner

Got the exhaust done with no problems Sound great,runs even better,will have to see if I get an increase in fuel economy since the engine will breathe better... ::) ::) ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Major 2

Went and got a Chicago Hot Dog, at Willy's in Cow Town ( Kissimmee ) enjoyed that...

Then a bit of car shopping, the wife's Honda is getting a bit long in tooth , will need pads, tires , the air Cond. clutch replaced.

So we stopped by our dealer ( been doing bidness , with them 34 years same sales rep. ( we are friends )
going 20 autos or trucks I guess.... Her Honda was not one of them

We'll see 
when planets align...do the deal !

Four-Eyed Buck

It does help when they can breathe easier,Major. Might make a few more ponies,too ::)

Major 2

welp !  thunk on it some , talked on it some
spent some money ... traded the Honda in, 135,000 miles figured it was time.
when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com