I need help with WASA rules

Started by Stump Water, October 19, 2005, 10:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Water

A local club is going to have a "Wild Bunch match" (loose terminology) in November.  In order to establish some rules about what firearms can be used in the "Wild Bunch" category for this match, we we're wanting to use WASAs rules.

But their web site isn't functioning.  www.wasaranch.com

If anyone can post or PM or email me a copy of the WASA rules I'd appreciate it.

Silver Creek Slim

Sent ya an emule with the rules.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

RRio

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Stump Water

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Quote from: Rawhide Rio on October 19, 2005, 11:15:52 AM
Is WASA still active?

Dunno, RR. I sent in my money nearly two years ago to join and it took six months for my check to be cashed and to get a card in the mail. Since then, I saw something about people shifting positions inside WASA, but there weren't any elections. I didn't get a request to renew and never got a news letter.

I think folks who were in WASA have a charity match in Virginia once a year, but don't know what the attendence was like this year. I think there's a WASA in name only, but as an active group it's pretty much defunct.

:(

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Arcey

Yeah, we did the Charity Shoot at Blue Ridge last July.  Fourty some odd people if I remember right.

Don't really know where it is as an organization.  Checked their message board shorty after the Charity Shoot 'n no one was talkin' about it.  Thinkin' it was more of an opportunity to shoot a fifth Sunday than anything else - that's just me.

Did look strange seein' someone shootin' Holy Black thru a 1911.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Arcey on October 19, 2005, 01:11:10 PM
Did look strange seein' someone shootin' Holy Black thru a 1911.......

How many rounds did they get out of it before it jammed up?
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

First stage I think it was three before it hung, maybe four.  Next stage I ain't sure I was doin' sumthin' else while he was shootin'.  Then I kindah lost track.  Seem to remember he finished with revolvers.  Can't think of his alias.  Renegade something.  From Maryland, pard of 2-Step.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Camille Eonich

;D  Didn't figure it worked too long shootin' black.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: Camille Eonich on October 19, 2005, 01:21:02 PM
;D  Didn't figure it worked too long shootin' black.
Camille
We had a master class IPSC shooter (before we converted him to Cowboy) shooting with Roop County.  He was a true gamer as an IPSC shooter, but we managed to mellow him.  The only non-cowboy match I ever saw him shoot was with a 1911 in .45 ACP and BP, and he shot the entire match without a problem, until the last stage.  He ran out of the BP loads, and ended with about 5 smokeless.  It was funny to watch the looks when the first BP loads went off,,, BOOM.......BOOM.......BOOM............  Then on the last stage it ended with BOOM.....BOOM.......BOOM.....CRACK.CRACK.CRACK.CRACK.CRACK.  There were a bunch of surprised looks from the other shooters
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

McMate

Stump,

Talk to Tensleep he was on the board of WASA.  If'n can't reach him find Bull Schmitt, or Elegant Ella. 

McMate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com