February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up

Started by Major 2, February 01, 2014, 02:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Some dogs. That ta say yer feelin' better, ole boy?

Hunka beef, fries, snaps. Had fried cheese balls with chopped jalapeño in 'em for an appetizer. Small loaves of bread we call rolls in the south. Unsweetened tea with a twist. Nice.

Sandman be stalkin' my tired rear end shortly. Hafta DVR Top Shot, n'er make it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I am officially on the mend. Moose brought home some Chinese take-out for supper. It was nice for a change in my diet.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Boneless pork chops on the Foreman with smashed taters and canned snaps( Arcey) ::)

We've gotten about 2" of snow so far mixed with some sleet.Pretty breezy out there, car port's got snow all through it. :P

We'll see how much more we get over night ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Major 2

Relapsed some yesterday.... felt poorly last night, no so much sick, just " ridden hard and put-up wet "  crashed a 8:PM then plumbing checks ...

Up and off to the Job, I'll see what the day brings  :-\
when planets align...do the deal !

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 18 and overcast. 5" of white yesterday. High of 36.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Mornin'.

Rain's quit. 'Bout forty now 'n the popular guess from the gooberment employees is a high of sixty with a breeze.

Puttin' a turkey in the big black one here shortly.

Put the thing in the pot. Got all the stuff cleaned up 'n put away t'was ta be cleaned up 'n put away.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

had a dingy of snow overnight- dog has been out tochek for farrow cats

had my coffee and am ready to go back to bed
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

Bunch of schools closed again today,wife's home again ::) :-\ She let me sleep in, just now starting to function after meds have kicked in ::)

Looks like about 4" or so out there, will know for sure once I get out thereand get the drive cleared. Was sitting with my coffee watching jays tossing snow out of the tree tray to get at the stuff in there. Kinda comical ;D

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. Victoria and I slept in and we are just finishing our late breakfast. It looks like another warm and sunny day.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Hey.

A couple of the posse folks o'er this way have big troubles.

Wanda 'n Louie, long timers, lost their home last night ta fire. It's totaled. Fortunately, they weren't home. Unfortunately 'n tragically, the dog was – died at the scene.

Firemen faced a problem when ammo started cookin' off.

Know ILT 'n Roo know 'em, think the Maj has met 'em, maybe at Mason-Dixon.

I'd take it as a big, personal favor to me if y'all could see your way clear to include them in your thoughts and prayers.

Their local news coverage:

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24747551/fire-crews-responding-to-fully-involved-home 

Texas Lawdog

Prayers up for Wanda and Louie. I am sorry for the loos of their pet as well.

litl rooster

WOW! that is sad news to hear.  They were a great couple to spend time with on the weekend.  I am glad they were safe. As a dog owner I am sorry to hear of their loss.
Mathew 5.9

Major 2

I'm so sorry for their loss , the beloved pet & the home.... :(

when planets align...do the deal !

Major E A Sterner

That is very sad,Arcey, what are their aliases?,don't know too many by their given names
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Four-Eyed Buck

That's shame,Arcey. Prayers on the way :(

We had a fire up in Hartville over the weekend. Detached garage went BOOM,more than once. Seems the owner was into making his own fireworks. Static electricity probably set his hobby off,earned him a trip to the hospital,although there isn't any more info on how he was. Garage was a total loss ::) :o

Texas Lawdog

I would emagine that the Fire Dept or Fire Marshal will have a talk with him about his fireworks hobby. Moose is bringing some sort of take-out for supper, no clue.

Arcey

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on February 18, 2014, 02:48:51 PM
That is very sad,Arcey, what are their aliases?,don't know too many by their given names

Longhorn Louie 'n Wichita Wanda, Maj.

That's him. Thought I had a better image.

Thanks folks.

Major E A Sterner

Arcey,Not sure if I did or not. last time I was at Mason/Dixon was in 2003.My memory is terrible anymore.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Four-Eyed Buck

Weapons squad already removed what was left of the hobby,TLD. Right after the fire was out,might not have been much left,though ::) :o

The Trinity Kid

How wonderful!  I got to stay home from a city trip today....class teacher was sick, which in and of itself isn't a good thing, but when she cancels class... ::)

Did have an English class in town at 5:00, and then band practice a 6:20.  Band was kinda fun.  The two people qualified to direct were both on vacation, so we had the first trumpet direct a brass only session.  Worked okay, except that there is only one place where the brass has the melody... :-\

I did officially send in my one week notice (would have been two week, but I didn't have contact info for the boss) at work last night.  I am now in the ranks of the unemployed....  But that's okay for now.

I'll be using my last paycheck at the gun show this weekend.  I'll be joining the First Texas Infantry for CW reenacting  first off, and then I'm gonna do the "buy low, sell high" routine at the gun show.  See if I can't get me some cool stuff with my meager earnings... ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com