February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up

Started by Major 2, February 01, 2014, 02:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major E A Sterner

got about 10-12 inches so far and it's still coming down hard, weather guessers are now saying 20+inches by the time storm passes,been out to clear driveway with snow blower, looks like I haven't touched it... ::) ::) ::)
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Stu Kettle

Turns out the Wife's warrant were a scam.  I talked to the Sherrif of that county on the phone & he said he's been chasing this guy for days.  said he talked to him on the phone this morning - told him he was fired & if he wanted to volunteer n address he'd deliver a severance check ;D the Dirt bag passed on the severance check.

Arcey

Werks sometimes, Stu. We hadda trun key werkin' the second years back. Call 'em on the phone sayin' he'd found stuff with their names on it 'n come get it. A lot of 'em did.

Sorry ta hear, Maj.

Just gotta text from Daughter #1 in the occupied north. Havin' a heck of a thunderstorm w/ lightenin' 'n hail.

In the lower right hand corner we're justa l'il bit off. L'il sun, l'il less breeze 'n humidity 'n it'd be right decent out. Ain't been no rain ta speak of.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

I know I should make light of the mess in Bowling Green, but when you were young if you had a desire for a Vette I'm sure someone told you that would be like throwing money down a hole in the ground.   ::) ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

Sorta like ownin' a boat,Del ::) ;D

Did some checkin' on the Medicare front this afternoon. Looks like I'll be going for an Advantage policy with an extra add on for dental and vision. I'll have drug coverage, but will take it on the chin on two of mine. Guess my policy I had with work was a "Cadillac "plan as far as scrips went.Won't see that kind of deal again :-\ :o ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll start a pot ::)

28 and cloudy here. Might get a dusting of snow later ::) :-\

Stu Kettle

Thanks Buck, I'll have a cup.

The heat wave continues. It's 35 & that's above zero :o

Happy VD ::)

Arcey

Mornin'.

Guessers er correct it'll be right nice taday. Up ta fifty sumthin'. I like fifty sumthin'. A bonus. But more fun 'n games start tomorrow.................

Oh well...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The temp is 44, with a high in the low 60s. This cold is really hanging on. I will be glad when I am over it, maybe this weekend, I can get over it.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 8 and sunny. High of 22.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

The cold weather around here is on hold for a while. The sun is trying to come out this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Howdy just got back from breaking bread, filled with chili dawg, with Arcey. Been a while since we got together it was a good time.. Hope fully we can make it more of a regular thing.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Major E A Sterner

Afternoon Y'all,Just finished clearing the driveway, got a total of 24 inches before it stopped S**wing, midway it turned to freezing rain then back to s**w so it was a lot heavier.I need 75 degrees and sunny for a couple weeks to heal up.42 and sunny here right now,
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Major E A Sterner

Here's a picture before I cleared the driveway...

G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Arcey

Looks kinda nasty, Maj.

O'erall, no whinin' 'bout the weather in the lower right hand corner taday. None. Knock ten er fifteen mph off the wind 'n it could stay this way 365 far's I'm concerned.

T'was some awful tasty hot dogs with cuz Tom. Yessir. We hit the place early 'n it was already packed. Couldn't get a table so we hit the counter. Found out I fergot how ta operate a bar stool.

Kinda ticked with myownself tho. Wanted ta get 'im ta Sam's for one the Nathan dogs 'n flat fergot ta suggest it 'til I was on the way home. Old age is a bite.

Four-Eyed Buck

CRS strikes before you know it,Arcey ::) :o ;)

Got our Fed. refund today, wife's busy allocating it ::) We did go out for dinner this evening, the three of us. Just a little place that has some pretty good food. Wife got liver and onions, I got all-you-can eat battered fish. The first piece was HUGE. Batter was good,too. SIL got a sandwich and bean soup.Once the State shows up, I'm going to get two new tires for the Hamster as I don't like the look of two of the ones on it now. Once it got about 20,000 on it, they kinda went fast. No uneven wear, though. What I'm looking at is a Kelly stencil that has a fairly agressive tread pattern. Should do well in snow. ::)

Delmonico

We stopped at the store, picked out cards, handed them to each other, read them and saved $12 and a 1/2 acre of virgin rain forest.  Kinda a "Green Friendly" thing to do, gonna make a movie about it and see if we can get a major award out of it. ::)

Gonna go sunday night to our favorite place around the corner cause she won't be home till late tomorrow night and way to many people out tonight, including guys buying fancy meals hoping for more than supper.   :o

Heard a great Valitines joke today, but better not repeat it here, Slim will drive down and whack me.   ::) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Major 2

68° f High  41° f low.... may see 70° f on Sunday... 

as for me I think I'm about to shake the grip that had me several days  :-\ and feeling some better.
Hope'n' the same for TLD ( and all feeling under the weather )

No fancy meal out... She did Salmon & asparagus for us and did yellow rice &
biscuits ( funny thing is though, she calls them rolls, must be the Yankee in her  ::) )

when planets align...do the deal !

Delmonico

Yeast breads I call rolls, quick breads I call biscuits. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

Mornin'.

Forty sumthin' ta fifty or so, rain 'n wind.

Fat lady grumped off ta school a bit ago. Make up day fer the sn*w-outs. Got two more ta do scheduled. Ain't nobody for it 'cept the admin. We'll see if the schedule holds.

Ain't much on bread but if I gotta choice I want biscuits. Rolls is different.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com