Author Topic: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up  (Read 103015 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2014, 06:06:20 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot Water are ready for drinking! Enjoy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2014, 06:40:58 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

43 here,sun's out ::)

Gonna be busy today. My son's coming over and we're going to tear down our old entertainment center. No TV tonight. Have band practice this evening anyway. Looks like the weather is going to let us get this one in, last two were cancelled( school was closed) ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2014, 07:09:08 AM »
Got a full day planned myself. Took one o my few remaining sick days - two Dr. appointments, a trip to North Platte to renew my CCW(down to the last month or it gets expensive), & take the pickup back to the shop. !$&@!%# mice chewed up some wires.

Advertising

« Reply #303 on: Today at 01:58:44 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2014, 07:20:48 AM »
Hear ya, Maj. BTW, that ain’t Wanda ta the left………

Mornin’.

Cloudy ‘n fifty sumthin’. Up ta sixty sumthin’ yestitty. Guessers leanin’ tawards the same taday.

Ponderin’ doin’ sumthin’ to a fish this evenin’. Fish won't care, already dead.

Update on  Louie 'n Wanda, They've a furnished rental close to their place. Gonna be a long road gettin' the ruins down 'n a new one put up. But the wheels are in motion.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2014, 07:54:07 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

I'll be praying, Arcey.

'Tis 26 and sunny. High of 37.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2014, 08:10:11 AM »
Dang, sorry to hear that.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2014, 08:21:32 AM »
Hear ya, Maj. BTW, that ain’t Wanda ta the left………

Who is that handsome portlly guy to the Left?  Got another of him and Wanda but it is on the the other computer

Rained most of the night here then to turned to a little bit  (not even a canoes worth) of snow.

Got some coffee down- going wash off any extra bacteria from me and trim my face hairs and head to DMV
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2014, 08:57:49 AM »

Who is that handsome portlly guy to the Left? 

I think that short fat guy is our friend litl roo based on pictures I've seen of him.  (If you want it sugar coated call Willy Wonka.) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
Who is that handsome portlly guy to the Left?  Got another of him and Wanda but it is on the the other computer

Thinkin’ that t’was the Carolina Sumthin’ fella what showed up once er twice a couple years ago ‘n was gonna straighten up how we welcomed new shooters we didn’t recognize as bein’ as famous as hisownself. We’re still waitin’.  That him?

Ya gotta pic of him 'n Wanda, Louie might wanna know of it.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »
I drank up the Cawffee this morning and had some oatmeal and toast too. No lunch. We had spagetti and meat balls for supper, with a salad.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2014, 03:05:35 PM »
Well, the E-center is now history. Had to it by myself though, kid said he was sick ::) Now all I gotta do is remember where everything hooked up at ::) :o

My Weather Bug is flashing at me, probably a flood watch up. It's 40 here with some muted sun yet. Stuff's meltin' like crazy. Wife picked up some more ice melter this morning before she came in from her morning run.50 Lbs. of it! Luckily, I had another huge bucket with a top. This thing filled my usual one and half the extra bucket. I'll use the half one first I guess. Watch, now that I'm stocked up, won't need it again ::)

Yep, I was right. Flood watch up until 10 A.M. Friday ::)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2014, 03:36:50 PM »
No clue for supper tonight. We have early voting right now, I picked a couple of chili dogs while I was out for a late lunch. Victoria is enjoying the warm weather.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2014, 08:55:08 PM »
Moose fixed a Fritos pie and some guacamole to go with it for supper. The temp is sitting on 66 right now. I am scared that we have not seen the last of March weather.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #313 on: February 20, 2014, 05:53:18 AM »
The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning. The temp is still in the upper 60s with a lot of wind.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: February 20, 2014, 06:24:43 AM »
Mornin’.

Upper side of forty ‘n headin’ ta sixty. Didn’t quite hit seventy yestitty. Get edgy that close ta hot but the windows were up ‘n the oil weren't burnin'. Had wind gusts o’er thirty.

Fish is still in the freezer. Got ta messin’ with sumthin’ else. Might do it this evenin’. Dunno yet.

Ain’t goin’ Glockin’. Other stuff needs ta be done. Get it done early 'nuff mebbe I can get out ta look for a bird.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2014, 06:46:18 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

WB says 23. Have frost on a lot of stuff outside plus some ice. My long coat did some slippy-slidin' when I had her out ::)

Waitin' for the new E-center/fireplace to show this morning,then I can get frustrated reassembling components ::) :o

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2014, 06:57:42 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 25 and overcast. "Blustery. Light freezing rain...snow and sleet likely in the morning. Then light rain...freezing rain...snow and sleet in the afternoon. Thunderstorms also possible in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Nearly steady temperature in the lower 30s. East wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: February 20, 2014, 07:46:15 AM »
We got a cold front coming tonight, the temp drops to 50 for a low tonight. The wind is blowing some.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #318 on: February 20, 2014, 07:54:34 AM »
Last of the last snow melted yesterday, got a couple fresh inches this morning. Guessers are saying 40 - 50 mph wind today. Ought to be fun ::)

Gonna try some shooting on Sunday - Ironman league starts up with some trap, skeet, & wobble skeet all at North Platte.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 128
« Reply #319 on: February 20, 2014, 08:55:07 AM »
Some humor for the day... ;D ;D ;D

Fourteen Logical Reasons Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more
excited your dog is to see you.

2. Dogs don't care if you call them
by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave lots
of things on the floor, especially if they have strong scents.

4. Dogs' parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go, instantly, 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're pissed.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. Dogs won't wake you up at night to ask: "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell them, or at worst give them away.

11. Dogs never tell you to stop scratching your balls. Instead, they sit pondering why you don't know it's more fun to lick them.

12. Dogs will let you put a studded collar on them without saying no and calling you a pervert.

13. If a dog smells another dog on you, it won't kick you in the crotch; it just finds it interesting.

And last, but not least...

14. If a dog runs off and leaves you, she won't take half your stuff and make you pay support.

To verify these statements, surprise your wife and dog by locking them in the garage together.
Then open the door, and see who's happy to see you and who isn't.

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com