January Coffee,Tea and a fresh start for a new Year

Started by Delmonico, December 31, 2013, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on January 18, 2014, 03:05:53 PM
Spam and Velveetanon Wonder bread with Miracle Whip.

A Wisconsin special...................................................ooop's sorry Slim
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

30 with partial sun now. Snowed last night got about an inch and a half :-\

Del, it was catered. Had a thin sliced chicken breast, breaded, roast beef, salad, roll, veggies( sometime referred to as Calif. blend). They had redskin potatos,too, but I was a good boy and stuck with the veggies. Just chased it with water.Stayed away from the cash bar. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Trinity Kid

Forget what I said about Marshmallows! We're goin' shootin'.   ;D

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Delmonico

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on January 19, 2014, 04:24:48 PM
They had redskin potatos,too, but I was a good boy and stuck with the veggies.

News to me, I always though potatoes were a veggie also. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Pizzas.

Fat lady had peppers, brocolli, onions 'n mushrooms on hers, no 'taters. Mine was Velveeta 'n olive loaf.

Sleepy now. Hope I make it 'til the third quarter.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: litl rooster on January 19, 2014, 11:52:33 AM
A Wisconsin special...................................................ooop's sorry Slim
::) ::) ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready to drink. Enjoy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Major 2

Thanks Jim....
cool-ish but not as cold as it's been ...42°F on the back porch now,  but a front is headed down and it will be 35°F Wed.
morning guessers say.
I need gas before I head out to the work 20, so store bought "cup of Joe" is on the Menu,  still .59 cents any size at WAWA.  
when planets align...do the deal !

Arcey

Mornin'.

39° 'n supposed ta push 60°. Hope the guessers are wrong for the rest of the week.

Stayed up way past my bedtime 'n slept like a rock. Ready ta shower up 'n hit the day but she's off taday 'n still snorin'. Gets cranky when ya wake 'er up.

Game coverage ended. Done a couple things. Got back ta the device 'n the folks on there was havin' a heluva time. Beatin' on one 'nother, stabbin', blood spurtin' all o'er everythin'. ER scene 'n more blood then one goes after 'nother in the hospital 'fore they went ta commercial 'n I cut the thing off. Don't usually see carnage like that in actual war footage on the military channels. Was damned glad none of 'em were smokin' a cigarette or holdin' a gun – mighta given younguns bad ideas.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 12 and flurries. "Colder. Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Highs in the middle teens. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 40 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

33 and cloudy here. Had some eggs and hash brown patties for breakfast, felt like something substantial this morning. Gotta watch my startches,Del. I'm not all that good at it,though ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on January 20, 2014, 06:11:25 AM
Mornin'.

39° 'n supposed ta push 60°. Hope the guessers are wrong for the rest of the week.

Stayed up way past my bedtime 'n slept like a rock. Ready ta shower up 'n hit the day but she's off taday 'n still snorin'. Gets cranky when ya wake 'er up.

Game coverage ended. Done a couple things. Got back ta the device 'n the folks on there was havin' a heluva time. Beatin' on one 'nother, stabbin', blood spurtin' all o'er everythin'. ER scene 'n more blood then one goes after 'nother in the hospital 'fore they went ta commercial 'n I cut the thing off. Don't usually see carnage like that in actual war footage on the military channels. Was damned glad none of 'em were smokin' a cigarette or holdin' a gun – mighta given younguns bad ideas.

They shouldn't have been talking about Sherman

Coffee and blueberry yogurt here ready for a shower and to face the world.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

A second pot is needed this morning. I had some oatmeal and a couple of biscuits for breakfast. No lunch is planned. Moose is off today. She still feels crummy. Potato soup is planned for supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on January 20, 2014, 10:23:58 AM
They shouldn't have been talking about Sherman

Oh, ok. That's what it was.......

Missed it. Heard 'em talkin' 'bout that this mornin'. That's why I don't watch/listen to the pre or post things. Football or racin'. I'm equal opportunity, or lack thereof.

Texas Lawdog

I do not that we missed too much, not hearing Mr Sherman.

The Trinity Kid

Schools out... day off.  Slept in til 10:30 ::)   Got some turkey in the oven, heating up for lunch.  Maybe see if I can convince somebody to go out 1911-ing..  I've got a friend what owes me two mags through their Ruger LC9.. 8) 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major 2

Quote from: Arcey on January 19, 2014, 06:55:15 PM
Pizzas.

Fat lady had peppers, brocolli, onions 'n mushrooms on hers, no 'taters. Mine was Velveeta 'n olive loaf.

Sleepy now. Hope I make it 'til the third quarter.

Noooooooooo ! really  :o ....lordy
when planets align...do the deal !

litl rooster

Since I have pulled for the 49er's for more years than I can remember, I was dissapointed in the outcome. Regardless neither team can beat the Bronco's

Short of being banned from CasCity for life, I will not say what I think of Mr. Sherman's stupidity....really these over paid ------------'s
went to college?   MLK would be proud of how his work went out the window
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I do not think that Mr.Sherman should be seen or heard.

pony express

Made it up into the 50s here today, last warm day for the week, so we picked up a sirloin and grilled it for supper....mmmmmm.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com